Realize your most complex, creative ideas.
3ds Max 2-Year Subscription
software brings a fresh approach to 3D animation for motion graphics, visual effects, design visualization, and game development. With the
innovative new Populate feature set for automatic crowd generation, a significantly augmented Particle Flow toolset, and a performance-enhanced
viewport that now supports Microsoft DirectX
shaders, 3ds Max
embraces concepts and technology required by today's modern pipelines. And, with new
Perspective Match and Vector Map tools that cross the 2D/3D divide, 3ds Max
provides new ways of working that can help artists extend their creative
Why 3ds Max?
- Easy, Robust modeling - Create, shape, and define a range of environments and detailed characters.
- High-end Rendering - 3ds Max works with most major renderers—including Arnold, V-Ray, Iray, and mental ray—to help
create striking scenes and visuals.
- Efficient 3D Animation - Build imaginative characters and realistic scenes in games and architecture.
- Flexible Interoperability - Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, and Stingray, as well as SketchUp, Unity, and Unreal all work with
- Arnold for 3ds Max - The MAXtoA plug-in is integrated into 3ds Max, giving you access to the latest Arnold features.
- Fluid simulation - Create realistic liquid behaviors directly in 3ds Max.
- Open Shading Language - Create Open Shading Language (OSL) maps, from simple math nodes all the way up to fully procedural textures.
- Shape Boolean object - Create parametric Boolean operations on 2 or more splines for open or closed shapes using the familiar UI from
- 3D Animation and Dynamics
- 3ds Max Fluids - Create realistic liquid behaviors directly in 3ds Max.
- Motion Paths - Manipulate animations directly in the viewport and get direct feedback when making adjustments in your scene.
- Character Animation and Rigging Tools - Create procedural animation and character rigging with CAT, biped, and crowd animation tools.
- General Animation Tools - Use keyframe and procedural animation tools. View and edit animation trajectories directly in the viewport.
- Max Creation Graph Controllers - Author animation controllers, using a new generation of animation tools that you can create, modify,
package, and share.
- Particle Flow effects - Create sophisticated particle effects such as water, fire, spray, and snow.
- Simple Simulation Data Import - Animate simulation data in CFD, CSV, or OpenVDB formats.
- Geodesic Voxel and Heatmap Skinning - Quickly and easily generate better skin weighting.
- 3D Rendering
- 3ds Max Interactive - Access integrated tools for creating VR visualizations without leaving your 3ds Max workspace.
- Physical Camera - Simulate real-life camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, exposure, and other options.
- Improved ActiveShade Rendering - Iterate quickly with interactive rendering.
- Autodesk Raytracer Renderer (ART) - Create accurate images of architectural scenes.
- Scene layout in VR - Edit scenes directly from within VR in 3ds Max Interactive, and see updates pushed back to 3ds Max in real time.
- UI, Workflow, and Pipeline
- Asset Library - Access 3D content on your local computer and network in a single view, making content instantly searchable.
- Improved Pipeline Tools Integration - Gain tighter integration with several pipeline tools with an extended and improved Python/.NET
- Smart asset packaging - Create, share, and update portable assets that are flexible, connected, and react to changes in design data.
- Modern UI and workspaces - Create your own custom workspaces with a more modern, responsive, high-DPI-ready user interface.
- Scene Converter - Seamlessly move from one renderer to another.
- CivilView workflow update - Vehicles created in CivilView now support the 3ds Max physical material, reducing conversion and
- Autodesk Viewer workflow - Share models and review feedback online with the Autodesk Viewer directly from the 3ds Max interface.
- Updated project tools - Create new projects with greater folder structure flexibility, smarter project switching, and store custom
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Effects
- Data Channel Modifier - Extract information directly from a model, which you can use to help inform other types of modifications.
- Blended Box Map - Morph visible seams by blending as many as six materials applied to an object.
- Mesh and Surface Modeling - Efficiently create parametric and organic objects with polygon, subdivision surface, and spline-based
- Texture Assignment and Editing - Perform creative texture mapping operations such as tiling, mirroring, decal placement, blurring,
- Hair and Fur Modifier - Manipulate hair and fur directly in viewports with selection and styling tools, such as tools for cutting and
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought