V-Ray 3.6 Academic Educator for Rhino
Powerful Rendering for Designers. Includes one floating user license, one floating render node license.V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino 1-Year Rental
offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino
fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on VRay for Rhino as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most
- Easy To Use: Easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino's versatile 3D modeling tools.
- Quality: V-Ray lets you render the highest quality images possible – right in Rhino.
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick concepts to your largest and most detailed 3D
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for Rhino lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
- Creative Control: Focus on design, with a full set of creative tools for lights, materials and rendering.
- The Industry Standard: Top designers rely on V-Ray every day to visualize world-class products, buildings and more.
- More Powerful Gpu Rendering
- Faster, more powerful GPU rendering adds support for on-demand mip-mapping, aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows and more.
- Hybrid GPU+CPU Rendering
- Now V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of all available hardware, including both GPUs and CPUs.
- Adaptive Lights
- In scenes with many lights, the new Adaptive Lights mode can help you speed up render times by up to 700%.
- Light Instances
- Lights can now be instanced and controlled as a single light in the Asset Editor.
- Streamlined UI
- The entire V-Ray for Rhino interface has been updated and streamlined for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- File Manager
- Manage all of your scene files in one place. Set file paths, create scene archives, and keep track of assets like textures, IES files, and proxy objects.
- V-Ray Color Picker
- New color picker allows you to select color values in Screen sRGB (0–255) or Rendering (0.0–1.0) color space.
- V-Ray Scene Import
- Import and render V-Ray scenes (.vrscene) from other applications such as 3ds Max, Revit, and SketchUp.
- Give your scenes depth with new realistic 3D fog and light scattering effects.
- New Texture Maps
- Fine-tune the look of your scene with new gradient, color temperature and procedural noise texture maps.
- 2D Displacement
- Quickly add surface detail without extra modeling using the new optimized 2D displacement. It's perfect for architectural materials like brick and stone.
- Animated Proxy Objects
- Easily add pre-animated 3D objects like walking people and trees blowing in the wind with animated V-Ray proxies.
- Proxy Previews
- Control the look of V-Ray proxies in the Rhino viewport. Select from Whole mesh, Bounding box, Point (Origin), Custom preview, and a new low poly Proxy preview mode.
- Improved Denoising
- The V-Ray Denoiser is now easier to set up and you can refine settings even after you render.
- V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino introduces a new simplified workflow for rendering light studies, turntables and fly-through animations.
- V-Ray For Grasshopper
- V-Ray for Grasshopper is now quicker and simpler with new preset lighting and material setups. Grasshopper objects can be rendered directly as part of the Rhino scene without baking geometry.
- Twin-Engine Performance
- V-Ray comes with two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can choose the fastest one for your hardware.
- Interactive Rendering
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Global Illumination
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray's powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting
- Light your scenes with a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Sun & Sky
- Render realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-World Cameras
- Work like a photographer with controls for exposure, white balance and depth of field.
- Physical Materials
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Detailed Textures
- Create detailed and unique materials using texture maps or one of V-Ray's built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects
- Add highly detailed and complex objects like grass, trees, and cars with memory-efficient proxy models.
- Render Elements
- Render separate layers for more artistic control in image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer
- Track your render history and fine-tune colors, exposure, and more directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer.
- Render Nodes
- Give V-Ray Swarm an added speed boost with cost-effective render node licenses. Render nodes are compatible across V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino applications.
- V-Ray Scene Export
- Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
Educational License Features
V-Ray 3.6 Academic Educator for Rhino 1 year License - Digital Version is an academic V-Ray pack, 1 year site license and cannot be used for commercial work. No watermark.
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.
Student/Teacher Educational license
A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.
Universities/Educational Institutions licenses
"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.6 Academic Educator for Rhino — 1 year License - Digital Version
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought