SKU 14542Netfabb Ultimate 2017
Available in USA only
Netfabb Ultimate 2017
Additive manufacturing and design software.Netfabb Ultimate 2017 Subscription
includes efficient build preparation capabilities alongside tools for optimizing designs for additive manufacturing, simulating metal additive
processes, and planning for CNC post-processing.
- Build preparation
- Import, analyze, and repair models - Import models from a variety of CAD formats and use repair tools to quickly
- Modify models for production - Make your models production ready by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more.
- Configurable build supports - Identify areas that require support and use semi-automated tools to generate support structures.
- Automatic packing - Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume.
- Report generation - Create custom reports that include critical information for manufacturing and quoting.
- Advanced toolpaths - Develop build strategies and define toolpath parameters for maximum surface quality, part density, and speed.
- Design optimization for additive manufacturing
- Internal lattice structures - Create lightweight parts with performance characteristics specific to your application.
- Topology optimization - Generate forms that are optimized for stiffness and weight, based on the loads and constraints of the part.
- Integrated performance analysis - Test how your optimized designs will perform using built-in Autodesk Nastran simulation.
- Optimization engine - Automatically verify and optimize lattice and skin elements to meet load requirements and reduce weight.
- Selective space structures (3S) - Fill solid volumes with standard or custom structures to create unique material properties for your
- Metal process simulation and hybrid manufacturing
- Predict deformation - Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
- Predict build support failure - Predict support failure to aid in the design and optimization of support structures.
- Detect recoater interference - Identify possible build failures with powder bed processes that may cause equipment damage.
- Near net shape planning - Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Export to PowerMill - Export near net shapes directly to Autodesk PowerMill to generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing.
- Cloud solving option - Use cloud-based simulation to get fast and accurate metal process simulation results.
- Machine integration
- Integrated print engines - Select from the most popular additive manufacturing machines to configure the Netfabb workspace to your
- Collaborative multi-head 3D printing - Intelligently distribute toolpaths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single
- Solutions for machine manufacturers - Netfabb works with a range of OEMs to create integrated printing experiences configured for specific
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought