Netfabb Ultimate 2019.1: Additive manufacturing and design software.
Netfabb Ultimate 1-Year Subscription
includes efficient build preparation capabilities alongside tools for optimizing designs for additive manufacturing, simulating metal
additive processes, and planning for CNC post-processing.
What's New in Netfabb 2019.1
- Improved skin generation for clean hollowing of models.
- Tetrehedral mesh export to simplify validation workflows in external simulation packages.
- Improved usability with drag & drop functionality of bodies between components.
- Direct push from Optimization Utility: Edit nodes and beams of FEA optimized lattices in Lattice Commander
- CAD-friendly Interface
Bridging the gap from design to manufacturing is one way we hope to make your jobs a little easier.
With the latest Netfabb, you are presented with a new UI ribbon that should be more intuitive for those of you working in CAD,
plus you will see the familiar view cube and in-canvas manipulators. Don't love change? That's okay too.
Upon launch of Netfabb, you have the opportunity to revert back to the traditional menu you already know.
- Automation Scripting
Lua scripting available in Netfabb Ultimate can be a life saver for those repetitive tasks.
Now with the latest Netfabb, you will find new scripts for Lane Packing and Multi-Tray Packing.
- Machine Integration
Many Netfabb releases include new machine workspaces and the latest version is no exception.
You will now find that Netfabb can control all Arcam machines, that workspaces for all existing SLM Solutions machines
have been updated, and workspaces have been added for the newest models: SLM 280.2 and SLM 800.
New workspaces have also been introduced for the Xact metal XM200C and XM200S and the Sinterit Pro Lisa.
Netfabb has integrated workspaces for over 100 machines, for every AM process
A lot of validation and testing goes into Netfabb simulation with the goal of successful metal additive prints the first time.
Netfabb introduces a few new updates to help:
- New material-based heat loss approximation. Previously you could choose between general heat loss approximation
or material-specific heat loss approximation.
This new simulation applies a material specific coefficient to give you increased accuracy without taking the
time to model and mesh your powder.
- Global Recoater Status Results: A new simulation type, you can now view results for recoater blade interference
across the complete model in cases where recoater interference exists on multiple Z-heights
- DED results viewing: Quickly jump to relevant results to save time post-processing DED simulations with the
option to quickly change visualized results by Z-height, layer, time or result increment
- Cloud simulation improvements: Cloud simulation was introduced earlier this year and now improvements have been made
for cloud-based distortion compensation, faster cloud calculations and reduced results wait time.
- Build preparation
- Import, analyze, and repair models - Import models from a variety of CAD formats and use repair tools to
- Modify models for production - Make your models production ready by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more.
- Configurable build supports - Identify areas that require support and use semi-automated tools to generate support structures.
- Automatic packing - Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume.
- Report generation - Create custom reports that include critical information for manufacturing and quoting.
- Advanced toolpaths - Develop build strategies and define toolpath parameters for maximum surface quality, part density, and speed.
- Design optimization for additive manufacturing
- Internal lattice structures - Create lightweight parts with performance characteristics specific to your application.
- Topology optimization - Generate forms that are optimized for stiffness and weight, based on the loads and constraints of the part.
- Integrated performance analysis - Test how your optimized designs will perform using built-in Autodesk Nastran simulation.
- Optimization engine - Automatically verify and optimize lattice and skin elements to meet load requirements and reduce weight.
- Selective space structures (3S) - Fill solid volumes with standard or custom structures to create unique material properties for your
- Metal process simulation and hybrid manufacturing
- Predict deformation - Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
- Predict build support failure - Predict support failure to aid in the design and optimization of support structures.
- Detect recoater interference - Identify possible build failures with powder bed processes that may cause equipment damage.
- Near net shape planning - Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Export to PowerMill - Export near net shapes directly to Autodesk PowerMill to generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing.
- Cloud solving option - Use cloud-based simulation to get fast and accurate metal process simulation results.
- Machine integration
- Integrated print engines - Select from the most popular additive manufacturing machines to configure the Netfabb workspace to your
- Collaborative multi-head 3D printing - Intelligently distribute toolpaths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single
- Solutions for machine manufacturers - Netfabb works with a range of OEMs to create integrated printing experiences configured for
This Product is Also Known As
Netfabb Ultimate Subscription
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought