Share a copy of MODO 11 over your network.MODO 11 Floating License
is your starting point for creative exploration. Whether you're creating addictive real-time experiences, innovative product designs, compelling
advertising images, or engaging film and video content, MODO 11
's artist-friendly tools let you iterate freely to realize your ideas' full creative
Why MODO 11?
- The Industry's Fastest Modeling Toolset - With fast direct modeling, flexible procedural modeling, the award-winning MeshFusion Boolean
toolset and built-in sculpting tools all working together, Modo's modeling moxie is unmatched.
- A Sandbox For Creative Exploration - Free yourself from creativity-killing constraints, with Modo's intuitive, artist-friendly toolset.
From roughing out volumes to creating highly detailed forms, MODO 11 lets you focus on creation, not construction.
- Faster iterations - With its advanced photorealistic viewport and progressive renderer, and WYSIWYG look-dev for Unity and Unreal, MODO 11
lets you visualize your designs as you develop them, so you can discover their ultimate potential in less time.
- A Custom Fit For Your Workflow - Build your own kit of specialized tools by combining different operations, with Modo's flexible tool
assembly system. With Modo, every job you do becomes easier, as you continually develop new efficiencies.
- Out-of-the-box value - MODO 11 offers modeling, sculpting, texturing, painting and photorealistic rendering in one cohesive, easy-to-use
content creation package, with unlimited network rendering capabilities included.
- The Perfect Fit For Your Pipeline - Modo fits right into your pipeline, with Python and C++ APIs; a
fully customizable UI; and support for industry-standard formats like OpenSubdiv, OpenColorIO, OpenEXR, OpenVDB and Alembic.
- MODO 11 offers a unique combination of best-in-class direct modeling tools working hand-in-hand with a highly robust and flexible procedural
modeling system. Additionally, Modo features the award-winning MeshFusion Boolean tools, integrated sculpting and retopology functionality.
- UV workflows
- Take the drudgery out of tedious UV creation tasks, with a highly efficient built-in toolset that offers many automated options, supports
UDIM workflows, and—unlike some other 3D content creation tools—integrates fully with modeling and selection workflows.
- Bring your artistic expression to 3D modeling, as you use Modo's integrated brush-based sculpting tools to intuitively rough out volumes
and add multiple levels of fine detail with speed.
- Streamline your workflow with fast, flexible layer-based and nodal shading systems for building sophisticated, convincing materials with
ease. Drag-and-drop presets let you quickly develop the look you want, or simply select from a huge library of highly realistic physically-based
- Enjoy photorealistic rendering at amazing speeds and limitless resolutions—even network rendering is free. Modo's production-proven,
physically-based renderer offers a rare blend of speed and quality.
- Review textures as you bake and watch them refine progressively. MODO 11 also allows you to tweak settings and make surface changes without
waiting for a final render, and it accurately bakes to Unity or Unreal standards with no extra tools required.
- Featuring a non-destructive, non-linear toolset and fully-integrated modular workflow, Modo's flexible node-based rigging system lets you
easily create, edit, manage and reuse complex character rigs.
- Incorporating traditional animation techniques applied in innovative ways, Modo's 3D animation framework is highly customizable to meet
the most demanding of production challenges.
- Modo's rule-based, directable particles work together with the fully-integrated rigid and soft bodies, and procedural shattering, to let
you create compelling dynamic simulations in less time.
- Hair and Fur
- MODO 11 lets you create and manipulate realistic hair, fur, grass, feathers and other fiber-based effects as actual geometry that can be
sculpted, shaded and rendered directly in your scene.
- Camera and projection tools
- Modo's advanced tools for virtual camera creation and digital matte painting are perfect for set extensions and product placement shots,
while the spherical camera rig lets you work with 360° video.
- Segment your work into more manageable parts, avoid repetitive modeling tasks and create repeatable looks with saveable, shareable,
reusable assemblies and presets. Plus, convert a series of procedural modeling operations into a new specialized tool to share with others.
- Collaboration and customization
- With in-viewport support for Unity, Unreal-compatible PBR materials and built-in export tools, Modo delivers a true WYSIWYG asset creation
experience for games and VR authoring. Plus, support for a wide range industry-standard file formats, together with
Pythonand macro scripting, means it's easy to make Modo work in your pipeline.
This Bundle Includes
The FoundryMODO 11
Floating LicenseShare a copy of MODO 11 over your network.This item cannot be purchased separately.3167
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought