V-Ray 3.6 for Maya
Upgrade from V-Ray 2.0 for Maya + Phoenix FD 3.0
The World's Most Powerful 3D Renderer Brings you Fluid Dynamics. Add-on to an existing dongle. For Online Licenses or Dongle Activation.
Built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and modern production pipelines, V-Ray 3.6 for Maya Upgrade from V-Ray 2.0 for Maya + Phoenix FD 3.0
is a full suite of physically-based
lighting, shading and rendering tools tightly integrated into Autodesk Maya
. V-Ray 3.6 for Maya
focuses on artist productivity and delivers a
new set of features and improvements to speed up lighting, look development and rendering workflows.
- Hybrid Rendering - V-Ray GPU CUDA now renders on CPUs as well as GPUs, to take full advantage of all available hardware.
- Full Light Select Render Element - Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support
for global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
- Cryptomatte - Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur. This will speed up workflows for compositors working in NUKE or Fusion.
- NVIDIA NvLink - Supports shared GPU memory across NVLink compatible graphics cards.
- MDL Materials - NVIDIA's universal material format is now supported in V-Ray for Maya, allowing designers to apply MDL
materials authored in programs like Substance Designer to their assets and scenes.
- Viewport 2.0 Improvements - V-Ray lights can now illuminate objects in Viewport 2.0, making light setup much easier. Direct
support for environmental reflections and V-Ray materials have also been added.
- Powerful CPU Rendering
- Render superior images and animations fast with V-Ray's highly-optimized and adaptive ray tracing technology.
- Incredibly Fast GPU Rendering
- Get an additional speed boost with GPU-accelerated look development and final frame rendering.
- Variance-Based Adaptive Sampling
- Get cleaner renders with better noise detection.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural, artificial and image-based lighting with a wide range of light types, shapes and controls.
- Global Illumination
- Choose from ray traced and hybrid global illumination methods for the perfect balance of quality and speed.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Physical Cameras
- Simulate any camera and lens with controls for exposure, depth of field and motion blur.
- Physical Materials
- Create physically-based materials with multiple layers – now with GTR/GGX shading for great looking reflections.
- Atmospheric Perspective + New Hosek Sky
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric haze.
- Virtual Reality
- Render VR-ready content for popular headsets like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR.
- VRscans Material Library Support
- 400+ scanned materials. Import and render directly in V-Ray 3.6 for Maya.
- Efficient Textures
- Work with multi-resolution tiled textures from top applications MARI, Mudbox and Zbrush.
- Triplanar Mapping
- Quickly apply seamless textures without UVs.
- Rounded Corners
- Generate perfectly smooth edges at render-time with no extra modeling.
- Proxy Objects
- Fit massive scenes into memory and cut render times using load-on-demand proxy objects.
- Clipper With Render-Time Booleans
- Create complex cutaways and sections using any mesh object.
- Unique Shaders
- For specialized materials, choose from a collection of purpose-built shaders for subsurface scattering, skin, hair and more.
- Hair & Fur
- Render realistic hair with support for Maya hair and fur, XGen, Ornatrix, Shave and a Haircut, and Yeti.
- Render optimized volumetric effects and import OpenVDB files from Realflow and Houdini.
- Render Elements
- Output a complete set of beauty, utility, and matte passes for total control in compositing.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Track render history, fine tune colors, and match final output with advanced color management.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.6 for Maya — Upgrade from V-Ray 2.0 for Maya + Phoenix FD 3.0 — Digital Version requires 64-bit Autodesk Maya versions 2014 or later.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought