Expand 3D digital compositing capabilities
Flare 3-Year Multi-user Subscription
is a fully compatible creative assistant station for Flame
in collaborative VFX
workflows, allowing you to expand
your digital compositing capabilities. Flare
includes tools for 3D compositing, tracking, text, masking, keying, and relighting. Get started with
Flare without already owning Flame.
- Image Timeline FX and Batch node - Integrated collective toolset for color, beauty work, production fix-it tasks or freeform creative
distortions and treatments-on any Image.
- Effects tab: Task-based environment - The Effects tab lets you apply the shot-to-shot navigation principles of a color grading tool
using a wide array of effects.
- MasterGrade: Creative Color tool - Provides 3 modes optimized for grading the 3 types of color spaces: video, logarithmic, and scene-
linear. Colorspace aware. Open industry standard for super looks.
- Creative FX for the Image node - A2Beauty and Washer Matchbox tools. Targeted at beauty work, clean up, and noise reduction. Physical
Glare, for creating lens artifacts and creative lens FX for look development.
- 3D compositing (Action) - Combines the interactive speed of traditional 2D compositing and powerful 3D visual effects. Includes a
WYSIWYG preview for artists in session.
- Node-based compositing (Batch) - Batch, a node-based procedural compositing environment, integrates with the timeline and desktop to
combine 2D and 3D elements efficiently and iteratively.
- Matchbox API - Use GPU-accelerated GLSL shaders to solve challenges in Action's 3D compositing environment.
- Action: Projection tracking - Turn a projection into a UV set for the geometry.
- Pybox - Use a scriptable handler to process your images via external renderers.
- Modern color management - Track color space information on a per-clip basis, from source to screen. Includes the ability to lock
exported color policies.
- Python API - Drive the Batch environment via scriptable commands.
- Batch Paint animation - Adjust strokes via a multifunction edit box, animate them, or limit them with user-definable frame ranges.
- Batch Paint editing - Individually edit paint strokes in the Paint node to achieve a seamless look with 16-bit floating-point depth
- GMask Trace - Create sophisticated composites using a lightweight, spline-based shape tool with integrated chroma-keying tools.
- Scopes: HDR waveform monitoring - Enhanced signal monitoring for HDR and WCG ranges. Set viewport to
Waveform, RGB Parade, a color vectorscope, 3D Cube, or Histogram widgets. Colorspace tagging informs the scopes view.
- Planar tracking - Expertly and easily track perspective changes with the versatile, high-performing Planar Tracker.
- Shotgun integration - Access the power of the Shotgun review and production tracking toolset.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought