With VisualARQ 2.6 + SAVANNA3D R6 you'll receive a download link and a license key for VisualARQ and for the full SAVANNA3D Block library.
This Bundle Includes:
SAVANNA3Dis a broad and useful set of blocks created for Rhino 4.0 or above. It contains over a thousand detailed 3D models, in 3DM format, grouped by type or function. These collections bring together an extensive and complete library of Rhino blocks prepared for architectural and interior design purposes. Now you can improve your space design productivity with various collections of commonly used objects.
SAVANNA3D models include furniture, fixtures, 2D-People, office equipment, TVs, and more. They are ready to be inserted in to Rhino to give you a head start.
VisualARQ is a fully-integrated plugin that adds architectural tools to Rhino 5.0. Using the accessible and intuitive Rhino interface, VisualARQ provides tools for architects, planners, and interior designers that make the architectural design process and its documentation easy. It also adds parametric 3D architectural objects like walls, columns, doors, windows, and stairs that are suitable for both 3D modeling and 2D documentation. With VisualARQ's feature-based editor you can create and edit your own smart/custom architectural objects.
VisualARQ integrates easily and intuitively into your design work flow. You can work in two or three dimensions and view the 3D model or the 2D representation at the same time.
- Grasshopper Styles - Create new VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions.
- 2D Vector Drawings - Just print the 3D model in Perspective, Section and Plan views for a real time 2D vector output.
- Custom Parameters - Create new parameters and add information to Rhino and VisualARQ objects so you can generate quantity takeoffs.
- Section Manager - Manage the sections in your model as you manage levels with the Level Manager.
- New Element and Furniture objects - New objects to generate parametric custom objects with different representations in 2D and 3D.
- New Annotation object - New 2D parametric element for symbols and annotations in 2D drawings.
- Add + Subtract solids - Do Boolean unions and differences between Rhino solids and any VisualARQ object without losing their parametric properties.
- IFC materials and attributes - Materials, colors and layers are now imported and exported within IFC files.
- Beam joints and end cuts - Beams calculate intersections and beam cuts can be defined at ends.
- New Roof features - Roof interesections, roofs from surfaces, and multilayer roof styles.
- New Space features - 3D display, curtain walls are detected, option to add and remove elements for space calculations.
- Object selection commands - New commands to easily select VisualARQ objects of the same type.
- Support for external references - Fixed bugs related to VisualARQ support of objects in blocks and external references.
- Dockable insert dialogs - Improved insert dialogs that can be docked for a better workflow.
- New Tag and Section symbols - Symbols for tags and section arrows can be customized.
- Freeform modeling
- Freeform modelling Powered by Rhino – Convert any freeform geometry into an informed object with VisualARQ.
- Grasshopper integration
- Define your workflow with the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components. Automate object and object style creation through visual programming.
- BIM features
- Add BIM to Rhino. Object styles to control information and parameters, IFC for interoperability between teams and applications.
- Powerful Documentation
- Dynamic and precise documentation always available from the VisualARQ 3d model.
- Parametric architectural objects
- Work with BIM objects such as walls, curtain walls, beams, columns, openings, stairs and other custom objects driven by parametric properties and styles.
- Easy management and user interface
- Organize your project by levels, sections, layers, sheets, templates, and more through user friendly dialogs.
- Architectural Visualization
- Assign materials, activate sections and generate great architectural views of your project.
- File format's support, floating network licenses, external references and more.