V-Ray 3.6 for Revit
with 5 Universal V-Ray 3.5 Render Nodes
USB Dongle License
Includes 1 floating user license, 6 floating render node licenses and USB dongle.
Architects must make thousands of design decisions throughout the life of a project, and the best way for them to evaluate the options is to
generate professional-quality, high-resolution images with realistic lights, materials, and cameras directly from their Revit
V-Ray 3.6 for Revit Workstation PLUS
is built for architects who want to create great design renders without the learning curve.
- Quality - V-Ray 3.6 for Revit lets you render professional, high resolution images with realistic lights, materials, and cameras.
- Power - V-Ray is built to handle your biggest building models.
- Speed - It is fast. Render quickly and make design decisions faster.
- Design - V-Ray for Revit is made for designers. It's fast to set up, with no complicated settings and no training required.
- Smart Integration - V-Ray for Revit works right in Revit. No import or export needed.
- The Industry Standard - 92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world render with V-Ray every day.
- Streamlined UI - Updated and streamlined interface for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- Hybrid Rendering - V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can now take full advantage of all available hardware, including GPUs and CPUs.
- Faster Scene Export - With our new optimizations and smart caching, translation and rendering of complex scenes is now up to 4 times faster.
- Asset Browser - The new Asset Browser now includes materials and proxy objects, and allows you to select and edit multiple items at once.
- Filter Maps By Linked Files - Filter materials from linked projects separately from project materials.
- Improved Color Material - The Color Material now includes options for transparency, glossiness and reflections.
- Global Material Overrides - Improved user interface with new option to override RPC materials.
- V-Ray Proxies - ArchVision RPC objects can be used as stand-ins for V-Ray proxy objects in your Revit scene to render high resolution models of trees, cars, people and other entourage.
- V-Ray Grass & Fur - Render realistic grass and fur.
- Infinite Ground Plane - The Infinite Ground Plane includes new global override controls, an improved UI, and is supported in interactive rendering mode.
- AutoGen Materials - AutoGen materials are now supported in interactive rendering mode.
- Improved Settings Sharing - A new UI makes it easy to share settings between projects and users, including importing settings by category.
- Improved Standalone Material Editor - A new color picker, and new gradient and color temperature texture maps have been added to the Standalone Material Editor.
- Improved V-Ray Frame Buffer - Copy the entire frame buffer image to the clipboard, including background and color corrections.
- Design-friendly Interface
- Quickly balance quality and speed with render presets. Work in draft mode for early versions and switch to high quality for
- Interactive Rendering
- Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Physically-based Lighting
- Accurate options for IES and HDR image-based lighting, as well as support for Revit Sun and Sky.
- Real-world Cameras
- Simulate photographic cameras from Revit's native camera views.
- Physical Materials
- Automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray's physically-correct format. Fine-tune material properties using the V-Ray Material
- Diagrammatic Materials
- Easily make scenes look diagrammatic or like a scale models with material presets such as basswood and foam core.
- Section Boxes
- Render sections easily with full support for Revit's native section boxes.
- Automatically removes artifacts and noise, cutting render times with GPU-accelerated denoising.
- Aerial Perspective
- Add realistic atmospheric depth with aerial perspective and environment fog.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Fine-tune your render's color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray 3.6 for Revit's frame buffer.
- Virtual Reality
- Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- V-Ray Swarm
- New web-based distributed rendering to speed up rendering by using the power of all available desktops and render nodes.
- Export to V-Ray Standalone
- Export a ready-to-render scene from Revit to V-Ray Standalone.
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|V‑Ray 3.6 for Revit
with 5 Universal V‑Ray 3.5 Render Nodes
USB Dongle License
Available in US, MX & CanadaAuthorized Reseller