Video Copilot Twitch is a Plug-in for After Effects that synchronizes random operators to create stylistic video effects for motion graphics and visual effects.
Each Operator has an on/off switch that allows you to toggle on or off individual effects with ease. These functions are controlled by a master Amount and Speed Slider allowing you to quickly keyframe multiple operators with a single parameter. Each Operator also includes advanced individual controls over Speed, Amount and the option to use a unique random seed value.
Save Time with Twitch and let it do the complex work for you!
Use Video Copilot Twitch
- Motion Graphics
- Music Videos
- Film Flashbacks
- Frightening Effects & more
- Blur Operator
- The blur function contains some of the most advanced features including a threshold slider, transfer modes, and aspect control.
- Color Operator
- One of the most fun and useful functions allows you to colorize your twitches as well as randomize color for exciting situations.
- Light Operator
- Similar to an exposure function, this operator allows you to choose from adding brightness or darkness to your Twitches or even both.
- Scale Operator
- With built in Motion Blur and random anchor selection the Scale operator will give you endless possibilities.
- Slide Operator
- One of the most fun to use, the Slide operator has many controls over slide, motion blur, tendency and the advanced RGB Split.
- Time Operator
- You can even randomly offset footage forward or backwards with this handy operator control.