Give your scene an infinite sky or virtual walkthrough experience. Trapcode Horizon is a camera-aware image mapping tool that ties your After Effect camera to a 3D world. By applying images or gradients to the inside of a giant sphere, this plug-in creates an infinite background. No matter where your camera is directed, Trapcode Horizon's simple controls make ultra-realistic environments or sky gradients a snap.
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Unique plug-in for creating QuickTime VR like experiences in After Effect
- Built-in gradients and image mapping support
- Full 32-bit/channel floating-point rendering support
- Virtual Reality Background
Trapcode Horizon is the only plug-in that creates QuickTime VR-like experiences inside After Effect. If you have experienced virtual walkthroughs on the Web for real estate, parks, monuments and more, you can now recreate these animations right inside After Effect with full control over 3D motion and the camera's field of view. If you have longed to create a more scripted VR experience, Trapcode Horizon is the perfect tool.
- Gradient And Image MAP Modes
- Choose from gradient or image map modes in the plug-in, each offering a unique way to provide interesting backgrounds. Gradient mode offers both point and line generation. Point mode generates smoothly blended color regions from up to 8 points on the virtual
- 3D Camera Integration
Trapcode Horizon ties automatically into the After Effect 3D camera, so that the Trapcode Particular and Form will move correctly with background and provide the viewer with a much-needed orientation in 3D space.
In order to work properly, your copy of Trapcode Horizon requires:
After Effects Creative Cloud
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects.
Premiere Pro Creative Cloud
Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere.