Trapcode Starglow: Stylized glints and glows for motion graphics and text
Sparkle. Dazzle. Glow! Trapcode Starglow
is a fast-rendering glow effect that creates colorful star-shaped glints like those created by a camera star filter. But Starglow is more customizable, since your glow can streak in up to eight directions and use a different color map for each direction. With beautiful presets and tons of streak options, Trapcode Starglow
has endless possibilities for enhancing text titles, particle systems, water highlights and starry skies. New presets and color maps.
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Simulate camera star filters using any video clip as a source
- Add glows and glints to highlight text or titles—perfect for main titles
- Use in concert with Trapcode 3D Stroke and Trapcode Particular to add glittery highlights to lines or particles
- Powerful Presets
- Twenty-nine spectacular and popular presets include Aura, Romance, Mars, Chemistry, or Electric. Each of these presets can be fully modified by the user, with individual controls for eight directional points, color maps, shimmer, complex gradients, and streak length.
- Dazzling Reflection
- Simulate dazzling stars or reflections of light on water by using Starglow on clips of the sky or on real or simulated water. Any bright highlights in the clip will be accentuated in Starglow, to dazzling effect. As seen on the Discovery Channel, Toyota Scion commercials, and countless music videos.
- High-Quality Rendering
- Get professional results on multiple platforms, with 32-bit support (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion) and 16-bit support (Avid AVX, Premiere Pro). Render times measured in frames per second means there's no downside to quality.
In order to work properly, your copy of Trapcode Starglow