ZBrushCore Win / Mac: Build beautiful models in moments with digital sculpting tools
is exactly what its name implies: The most essential elements of the award winning ZBrush software. It includes everything that you need to
get your start and make your mark in the world of digital sculpting and painting. These features are streamlined into a package that is
approachable for artists of all experience levels. With ZBrushCore you can sculpt, paint and create nearly anything you might imagine.
- VDM : Vector Displacement Mesh Brushes
- ZBrushCore introduces two new brushes: Chisel3D and ChiselCreature brushes. These Vector Displacement Mesh brushes allow you to
sculpt with a 3D Alpha which will support overhangs or draw complex objects on the surface with a single brush stroke. Imagine being able to
texture a dragon with overlapping scales or draw a fully formed ear without needing to re-sculpt it for every model.
- Gizmo 3D Deformers
- A new addition for ZBrushCore are the Gizmo 3D Deformers. ZBrushCore includes six of the 27 Deformers found in the full
version of ZBrush. Each deformer has a unique feature set to allow quick shape alterations that would not be possible through brush strokes.
- Gizmo 3D Primitives
- ZBrushCore also provides the Gizmo 3D with a unique way to rapidly design using simple geometric shapes. Artists can freely
adjust the geometry that defines each shape, even after the shape has been applied to the surface. Convert a smooth cylinder to an octagon,
adjust a sphere to have flat poles or change a cone into a pyramid – all in real time. Using this system, a few primitives can be turned
entire library of sculptable shapes.
- 3D Text and Shape Creator
- ZBrushCore comes with a complete generator for creating 3D text in real time. This makes it possible to create individual words
or short phrases as editable 3D objects. You can also use an SVG file to create your own custom logo for placement on any surface.
- Decimation Master
- With Decimation Master you can easily reduce the polygon count of your models in a very efficient way while intelligently analyzing
the surface to keep all of its sculpted details. This solution is one of the fastest available and is able to optimize your high polycount models
from ZBrushCore, allowing you to export them to your other 3D software packages. It can also reduce the polygon count for exporting into your
prefered render application with no need to assign a displacement or normal map.
The slimmed down version of Decimation Master that has been added to ZBrushCore provides five new polygon count-controlled presets.
- 3D Print Hub
- The full version of 3D Print Hub has been added to ZBrushCore. This plugin offers everything you'll need for exporting any model
for 3D Printing. Find the specific size of any mesh in mm or inches. The 3D Print Hub will allow you to export an OBJ,
STL or VRML file. The STL and VRML export options will also support PolyPaint color. Importing an STL file is also
supported by 3D Print Hub, including any color data.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought