NVIDIA Iray Server
Distributed Iray rendering across networked machinesNVIDIA Iray Server Floating License
is a software solutions that provides distributed Iray rendering across networked machines. It uses a common installation and license to deliver traditional offline batch rendering and interactive rendering to all NVIDIA
Iray plugin products, without the need to install any other application.
All machines running NVIDIA Iray Server
coordinate with each other to reduce the time needed to render an image. This allows a render farm to process poster-size images in a fraction of the time of a single machine. A central management console also gives flexible control over submitted jobs with the ability to adjust and rerun past jobs.
NVIDIA Iray Server
also speeds up your creative process by bridging to your Iray application and streaming back the rendered results as you manipulate your scene. Even a modest laptop will be able operate Iray at the speed of your most powerful rendering rig. Iray Server is available on Windows and Linux, seamlessly coordinating with Iray client machines regardless of their operating system.
- Runs on Windows or Linux, independent of submitting applications
- Utilizes all supported GPUs and CPUs within the machine
- Sophisticated cache management minimizes submission times
- Same installation supports distributed rendering between machines or interactive streaming from a single machine.
- Reliable distributed rendering solution for all NVIDIA Iray products
- Flexible render queue management system with user accounts
- Super fast job submission quickly frees host application
- Fastest possible Iray rendering, free of any host application overhead
- Incremental updates results in highly efficient animation rendering
- Error free job submission, regardless of asset location, naming or previous jobs
- Automatic cluster configuration between Iray Server machines
- Multiple independent clusters easily configurable on the same network
- Entire cluster coordinates for rapid image creation
- Edit past jobs to adjust rendering options without resubmission
- Job progress reporting and remote image result viewing
- Custom script option when completing jobs
- Interactive streaming to host machine (with at least one Quadro GPU)
- Streaming behaves identically to local rendering with minimal latency
- Incremental updates minimizes transmission for fluid editing workflows
- Streaming quality control of H.264 video or sequential image formats for balancing quality with bandwidth
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought