Rendering Toolkit for Visualization
Maxwell 5 | ARCHICAD Floating License
offers seamless integration, allowing you to work comfortably within the ArchiCAD interface. This product has been specifically designed for
rendering in ArchiCAD with a simple yet comprehensive Maxwell toolbar. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple, self-
Render engine built-in
Maxwell Integrations offer an easy workflow which allow you to compose, edit and render your scenes from a simple toolbar inside your usual 3D
application. Maxwell Integrations come with the full Maxwell toolkit, including:
- Maxwell Production Engine
- FIRE (interactive preview engine)
- Materials Editor
- Real camera model
- Network tools
New in Maxwell 5
- New Multi-GPU engine
- Fully rewritten MULTI-GPU engine provides more than 50x speed-up compared with a high-end CPU, preserving the Maxwell quality and
delivering results in minutes or even seconds.
- Cloud render service. Always ready for you.
- The new cloud render service is integrated in Maxwell Studio and supported plugins. Just click a button and the Maxwell scene will be
rendered by the fastest machines (96 cores) available in the cloud.
- Additive materials in GPU
- Materials with additive layers are now GPU-ready, increasing compatibility with the majority of Maxwell materials.
- V-Ray scene import
- Import native V-Ray scenes and convert them to Maxwell automatically. Only supported in Maxwell Studio.
- Improved interactivity and stability
- Procedural textures
- Add more variability and realism to your scene by randomizing texture properties automatically across multiple objects or tiled
- Light groups (Multilight)
- Lights can now be grouped and controlled like single emitters in the Multilight 'emixer'. Useful to keep MXI files more compact,
reduce memory footprint and decrease complexity in scenes with lots of emitters.
- Support for high-resolution (4K) screens in both Studio and Render
- Now Studio and Maxwell Render interface are able to accommodate to high resolution displays like 4K or higher.
- Improved workflow
- Nested references allow for better management of large scenes with deep hierarchies, optimizing file sizes. Dependencies are now
searched in several subfolder levels, streamlining assets management.
Maxwell Render V5 | Archicad key feature list
- Network Rendering System
- Render Channels (no custom alphas)
- GPU Support
- Extra Sampling
- Motion Blur
- Instance Support
- MXS Referencing
- Maxwell Grass
- Maxwell Procedural Textures Support (via mxm materials)
- Integrated Material Editor
- Native Materials Automatic Translation
- MXM Materials
- Access to Online Material Gallery
In order to work properly, your copy of Maxwell 5 | ARCHICAD — Floating License requires Archicad.