Navisworks Manage 2017
License + 1-Year Maintenance Plan
Bundle includes one standalone license of Navisworks Manage 2017 and a one-year maintenance planNavisworks Manage 2017 License + 1-Year Maintenance Plan
software is a comprehensive project review solution that supports coordination, analysis, and communication of design intent and constructability.
Multidisciplinary design data created in a broad range of Building Information Modeling (BIM), digital prototype, and process plant design applications
can be combined into a single integrated project model. Interference management tools help design and construction professionals anticipate and avoid
potential problems before construction begins, minimizing expensive delays and rework. Navisworks Manage 2017
combines model coordination with project quantities and
schedule to deliver simulation and analysis of time and cost. Entire project models can be published and freely viewed using Autodesk
New in Navisworks Manage 2017
- Integration with Autodesk BIM 360 Glue
- Bidirectional workflow between Navisworks and Glue
- Add quantification from an aggregated model
- Mobile Access
- Extend the aggregated model beyond your desktop.
- Autodesk Rendering
- Create more realistic results.
- Autodesk ReCap Point Cloud Support
- Supports more formats and access to large data sets.
- Model File and Data Aggregation
- Autodesk Navisworks model file and data aggregation features enable you to combine design, construction, and other project data into a single
integrated project model. The software incorporates files in any major 3D design or laser scan file format, reads intelligent data from original design
files for viewing beside the model, and imports data from external databases and displays it within the model.
- Review Toolkit
- The software's review toolkit offers a host of tools that facilitate whole-project review. Its features enable you to measure distance,
areas, and angles; store, organize, and share camera views of a design and export those views into images or reports; and add cross sections and section
plans to inspect details closely. Navisworks NWF reference files enable you to view the latest version of a CAD design while maintaining previous review
- NWD and 3D DWF Publishing
- Publish your entire project for a whole-project view. Complete project models can be published and stored in a single distributable NWD or
DWF file with compressed file sizes up to 90 percent smaller than original design files.
- Collaboration Toolkit
- Communicate design intent and encourage teamwork with the ability to add markups to viewpoints with advanced redlining tools, comment on
viewpoints with searchable notes, record animated walk-throughs for real-time playback, and stream large models and content, navigating the design as the
- Photorealistic Visualization
- Use Autodesk Navisworks advanced visualization features to develop compelling 3D animations and imagery to present projects to stakeholders.
Customize and configure every render aspect, including materials, lights, backgrounds, and rendering styles; use environment backgrounds to add real-
world scenery; and choose from more than 1,000 built-in materials to create an accurate, photorealistic look.
- Object Animation
- The software's object animation features help you create animations of objects for clash and interference analysis. You can create
interaction scripts that link animations to specific events, triggers, or key comments, and link animations to tasks in a 4D schedule for improved
- 4D Scheduling
- Simulate construction schedules and logistics in 4D to visually communicate and analyze project activities, and help reduce delays and
sequencing problems. The 4D scheduling features enable you to verify building or demolition viability by developing construction or demolition sequences
that link model geometry to times and dates; import times, dates, and other task data from project management software to dynamically link schedules with
project models; and set up planned and actual times to visualize deviations from the project schedule.
- Clash and Interference Detection
- Anticipate and avoid potential problems before construction, reducing expensive delays and rework. Clash and interference detection features
in Autodesk Navisworks Manage software enable you to perform clash tests against specified geometry to more easily find and resolve conflicts. Link clash
tests to 4D simulations and object animations to analyze issues in space and time.
- Clash and Interference Management
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage software provides the ability to manage and track clashes and interferences through to resolution. Reports of
clash tests, including comments and screenshots, can be exported to communicate issues to the project team.
- Real-Time Navigation
- Explore your integrated project model using advanced navigation tools that produce a realistic, real-time experience. Real-time navigation
capabilities are included in all Autodesk Navisworks products.
This Bundle Includes
AutodeskNavisworks Manage 2017
Government LicenseIntegrate, analyze, and communicate your design models. 6798
1-Year Maintenance Plan
Government LicenseOptimize your investment w/ upgrades, tech support & licensing flexibility! 7596
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought