Automated sales and design
Inventor ETO - Developer 1-Year Subscription Renewal
software helps automate point-of-sale order and bid processes by providing easy-to-use tools for capturing business and engineering rules. Part of the Digital Prototyping solution, ETO offers a flexible development platform for creating custom branded applications, enabling teams to provide faster, more cost-effective product delivery.
- Product configuration and sales automation
- Help sales teams set customer expectations, capture crucial requirements, and accurately predict margins—all before a proposal is submitted. When it's time to submit a proposal, Inventor ETO - Developer helps you to generate it automatically, complete with customer requirements, price quotations, and drawings.
- ETO Visual Studio development environment
- A programming language specific to Engineer-To-Order improves productivity inside a familiar, easy-to-use Visual Studio-based environment.
- Rules to capture virtually any knowledge type
- Inventor ETO - Developer software rules can capture geometric, configuration, manufacturing, pricing, or even business knowledge into the application.
- Automatic file management and reuse
- A robust, signature-based method automatically manages and reuses configurations, saving time and eliminating redundant files.
- Online access to your product configurations
- Provide your sales team, distributors, and customers with online access to your product configurations. You have the option of Autodesk-hosted data (with Configurator 360 cloud-based product configurator software) or hosting the application locally.
- Vault integration
- Inventor ETO - Developer connects directly to Vault data management software to manage product data functions, including file check-in, check-out, naming, and reuse.