AutoCAD LT 2019 for Win
The World's Leading 2D CAD Tool
Capture your 2D concepts with the connected design tools of Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2019 for Win Subscription
drafting software. Use powerful documentation tools to produce precise technical
drawings that you can efficiently edit, repurpose, and share with confidence. Help ensure accurate dimensions and technical details that faithfully
convey the specifics of your design. With the genuine DWG file format
technology in AutoCAD LT 2019 for Win
, you can produce drawing files that are compatible
other AutoCAD-based software and utilize sharing options for smooth workflow integration with project stakeholders and colleagues. With a focus on
drafting productivity, AutoCAD LT 2019 for Win
is built for effective design documentation.
- DWG compare - Compare and document the differences between 2 versions of a drawing.
- Save to web and mobile - Save drawings from your desktop to view and edit on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- 2D graphics - Enjoy 2X faster zoom, pan, and change draw orders and layer properties.
- Shared views - Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.
- AutoCAD web app - Create, edit, view, and share CAD drawings from any device through the browser.
- AutoCAD mobile app - View, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device with the AutoCAD mobile app.
- User interface - Experience improved visuals with new flat-design icons and 4K enhancements.
- PDF import - Import geometry, SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF.
- User Interaction
- Ribbon tabs and panels - Access your favorite tools easily when you need them with the AutoCAD ribbon.
- Tool palettes - Easily access your most frequently used content and tools with customizable tool palettes.
- Command line - Launch commands and respond to prompts quickly using simple keystrokes, right at the command line.
- Multifunctional gripS - Easily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing.
- Object and layer transparency - Control the transparency for selected objects or for all objects on a layer.
- Dynamic blocks - Add flexibility and intelligence to your block references, including changing the shape, size, or configuration.
- Associative arrays - Create and modify objects in circular or rectangular patterns, or along a path.
- Object selection and isolation - Find and select all objects that match the properties of an object. Hide or unhide the selected objects.
- 2D Drafting, Drawing, and Annotation
- Text - Create a single or multiline text (mtext) as a single text object. Format the text, columns, and boundaries.
- Smart dimensioning - Create dimensions automatically. Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview before you create it.
- Leaders - Create leaders with a variety of content, including text or blocks. Easily format leader lines, and define styles.
- Smart centerlines and center marks - Create and edit centerlines and center marks that automatically move when you move the associated objects.
- Tables - Create tables with data and symbols in rows and columns, apply formulas, and link to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Revision clouds - Draw revision clouds around new changes in a drawing to quickly identify your updates.
- Layouts - Specify the size of your drawing sheet, add a title block, and display multiple views of your model.
- Layout viewports - Create layout viewports to display different elements of your design at varying scales.
- Fields - Use fields in text objects to display text that can be updated automatically as the field value changes.
- Data linking - Enable simultaneous updates by creating a live link between a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and a table in your drawing.
- PDF and DGN import/export/underlay - Share and reuse data from PDF and DGN files by importing, exporting, or attaching them as underlays.
- DWG and image references - Attach drawings and images to your current drawing as externally referenced files.
- Sheet set manager - View, access, manage, and plot multiple drawings as sheet.
- Geographic location and online maps - Insert geographic location information into a drawing, and display a map in the drawing from an online map service.
- Installation and Customization
- TrustedDWG technology - TrustedDWG technology lets you know of a possible incompatibility when a file was not last saved by an Autodesk software.
- Migration tool - Migrate your custom settings and files from previous releases.
- CUI customization - Customize the user interface to improve accessibility and reduce the number of steps for frequent tasks.
- Sysvar monitor - Monitor current system variables against a preferred list of values. Notification balloons alert you of deviations.
- Autodesk desktop app - Get alerts and install software updates without disrupting your workflow. View tutorials about new features.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|
For a Personalized Quote
Call 866 362 8970
AutoCAD LT 2019 for Win
Available in USA onlyAuthorized Reseller