- Improved rendering and performance
- Engineering improvements have significantly increased the rendering speed, quality, and performance of the Vision program.
- Network protection
- The Vision program now uses serial numbers for activation and upgrades, as an alternative to using the dongle.
- Installer improvements
- The installer has a more modern appearance, with clear instructions for activating the Vision program by serial number or dongle.
- Error reporting
- Now you can send anonymous information about application crashes and other basic usage statistics to Vectorworks to help improve the software. In the new Vision Preferences dialog box, select the type and amount of information to provide.
- DMX transform improvements
- Now DMX transforms allow you to rotate objects and fixtures and to move them with greater control by specifying the X, Y, and Z positions.
- Enhanced options for Vision customization and performance
- New settings allow greater control of Vision performance and rendering quality. Document and application preferences are easily accessible in the Document Preferences and Vision Preferences dialog boxes, and the settings can be saved for reuse. Preferences that are specific to rendering still images or videos can also be saved as presets.
- Increased stability and a streamlined workspace make file management easier. The UI has been updated with a dark theme and new options for customizing the display of palettes and tools.
- Now you can insert layers in the Scene Graph palette, to organize the scene contents and set up complex DMX transforms without merging files.
In order to work properly, your copy of Vision Unlimited — 10+ (Unlimited) Universes requires:
3ds Max 2018
Realize your most complex, creative ideas.
Vectorworks Architect 2020
Vectorworks Architect: Sketch, Draw, And Create 3D Architectural Models In A Fully Integrated BIM Workflow.
Vectorworks Designer 2020
Vectorworks Designer: All the design and BIM capabilities of Vectorworks Architect, Landmark, and Spotlight.
Vectorworks Fundamentals 2020
Vectorworks Fundamentals: Sketch, model, and present all your design ideas. More efficient drafting, easier modeling, faster rendering, and better documentation.
Vectorworks Landmark 2020
Vectorworks Landmark: The all-in-one solution for landscape design and planning.
Vectorworks Spotlight 2020
Vectorworks Spotlight: The must-have design software for today's entertainment industry and professionals. The tool for design and documentation of overhead stage rigging, enhanced stage creation abilities, lighting devices, graphical controls for event plans, and so much more.