PTC Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX)
PTC Creo Extensions Promo
|50% Off any Creo Extensions||Buy a new seat of Creo and receive 50% off any Creo Extensions for that seat!|
Call 866 362 8970 ext. 704 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
Accelerate your Piping and Cabling Design ProcessPTC Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX) Floating License
is the perfect 3D solution because it supports all types of industries and styles of piping and cabling, so you can streamline and accelerate the entire design process. Whether you're designing products with a complex web of cables and harnesses, hydraulic or pneumatic hoses, high and low pressure tubing, copper work, or even large bore pipes, PTC Creo PCX can handle the job, no matter how intricate.
- Capture and document schematic information and manufacturing documentation
- Minimize errors and reduce time-consuming tasks by automating the capture of all relevant system information, such as the schematic design, virtual prototype, or manufacturing documentation
- Fully automate your routing so you can quickly determine the optimum path for manufacturing, cost, and serviceability
- Ensure design rules and schematic logic rules are enforced through specification-driven design
- Increase design speed through the reuse of standard symbols, connectors, and fittings contained in a customizable library
- Reduce costs and design time by eliminating the need for physical prototypes, made possible through virtual interference checking and automated manufacturability verification
- Enable cost-effective manufacturing through accurate documentation, such as isometric drawings, bend tables, and BOMs
Accelerate 3D routed systems design
- A time-consuming, error-prone process
- Determining the routes of pipes and cables can be a difficult, time-consuming task. Beginning with the creation of a physical prototype and then manually routing the pipes through it, this long, tedious process is typically error-prone. Because of the time and effort involved, the engineer often must accept the first route that works — not necessarily the optimal one.
Even worse, when an engineering change is made to the design, it means the engineer must start over by recreating the physical prototype and rerouting the cabling or piping—thus wasting valuable time. Additionally, most companies that create the cabling
prototypes don't document the cabling routes, which make it difficult to service these products.
To solve these issues, a company will often send a service engineer to the field, which can be very costly. With PTC Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX), these problems can be avoided.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought