The best way to import your Solid Edge Files into Solidworks
SolidWorks Plugin: Solid Edge Importer Data Translator enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer from Solid Edge to SolidWorks.
Features and Benefits
- Does NOT require a license of Solid Edge.
- Converts Part and Assembly files : .par .psm and .asm files
- Translates ALL 3D data.
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility.
- Enables meta data import in SolidWorks.
- Batch mode process : Batch option or multiple file select (Needs a specific license).
Installing this plug-in will add to SolidWorks imports for CATIA V4 2D, CATIA V5 2D, CATIA V5 3D, CATIA V6 3D, Inventor, JT, PLMXML, ProE / Creo Parametric 3D and Solid Edge.
However, you need a license for each desired import
In order to work properly, your copy of SolidWorks Plugin: Solid Edge Importer — Data Translator requires SolidWorks.
Support & Maintenance
Product sales include a 90-days warranty. Additional warranty coverage is available under a separate annual maintenance contract agreement.