NovedgeCONSELFRequest Custom Quote
CONSELF Cloud Simulation Freelance v2.10
Cloud Simulation Freelance: Virtual simulations made available to everyone, everywhere. Includes 250 Credits / Month (Up to 5 Simulations) and Online User Manual.
CONSELF Cloud Simulation Freelance v2.10 250 Credits
allows the user to take full advantage of one of the most powerful engineering tools with relevant advantages. CONSELF Cloud Simulation Freelance v2.10
is focused on one main
set up a state of the art simulation in the easiest possible way. Its intuitive wizard guides the user through five clear steps, from geometry
uploading to results analysis.
Computational Fluid Dynamics – CFD
- Laminar and turbulent regimes
- Use the appropriate model depending on your flow Reynolds number. You can choose between laminar or multiple turbulence models to
meet very high accuracy standards.
- Steady and transient simulations
- Estimate your flow behavior for the stationary equilibrium configuration or simulate the physical quantities evolution in time-
- Incompressible and compressible fluids
- The web application gives access to solvers for handling both incompressible and compressible fluids, depending on the Mach number of
your specific case.
- Multi-phase flows
- Using the Volume of Fluid method (VOF) this solver allows to simulate more than one phase (Water-air, water-air, etc). Modeling free-
surface flows is crucial in multiple applications, from marine environment to chemical processes.
- Passive scalar transport and heat transfer
- Non-reacting contaminant species diffusion or temperature evolution in forced convection are well represented by passive scalar
transport model. This solver gives you access to latest technology for assessment of HVAC or heat exchange systems.
- Advanced features
- Many additional advanced models are available: flows with solid dispersed particles with optional erosion estimation, porous media,
rigid body movement coupled with flow evolution are just few examples.
Finite Element Analysis – FEA
- Linear static analysis
- Evaluate material resistance and shape deformation for components undergoing static loads. Choose among pressure acting normally to
the surface or forces along a prescribed direction as well as the correct fixing constrain.
- Non-linear and dynamic analysis
- The platform allows to take into account real world physics implying non-linearity and time-dependent solutions. It is possible to
simulate material plastic behavior as well as dynamic loads and component inertia.
- Modal analysis and natural frequencies
- Estimate components natural frequencies and calculate modal displacements, useful to assess their behavior in context such as
vibrations and acoustic.
sCAD Pre-processing and Meshing
- CAD upload or import
- Upload the CAD model from your local drive or import it directly from Onshape, the full-Cloud CAD. The platform currently supports
STEP, IGES, STL, OBJ and IFC (Building Information Module) geometry files, with the possibility to add more file types upon request.
- Pre-processing and boundaries
- Easy interaction with the geometry using straightforward operations in the graphical window and definition of boundaries that will be
used during mesh and simulation steps.
- Hexahedral meshing
- The hexahedral meshing algorithm allows you to create very regular grids for CFD simulations. It is very robust, it is in fact able
to produce very good meshes even when dealing with problematic geometries.
- Tetrahedral meshing
- The tetrahedral meshing algorithm allows you to create computational grids for both FEA and CFD simulations. It is very accurate in
preserving CAD shape since it starts from the surface mesh generation, obtained triangulating model faces.
- Automation, refinement and boundary layer
- The meshing procedure is highly automated allowing a very straightforward grid creation. It is also highly customizable giving you
the possibility to prescribe different refinements on different regions as well as activating the boundary feature where you need it for both
tetrahedral and hexahedral algorithms.
- Online visualization
- Once your simulation is completed, you can take a look at the results and perform many operation on the solution file right into the
platform, with no need to download a single byte. All major filters are available: slice, contour, isovolume, streamlines and many more.
- Download Paraview solution file
- You can also always download your solution file and elaborate it locally with Paraview, one of the best software for scientific data
analysis that is 100% free.
HPC on the Cloud
- All in a browser
- An internet connection and a common web browser is all you need in order to use the simulation platform. Even from a tablet you are
able to effectively run state of the art simulations within minutes.
- Unlimited computing power on-demand
- You can leverage a flexible infrastructure able to provide you with all the computing power you need, just when you need it. You can
stop worry about hardware maintenance and upgrade and focus only on the real simulation value.
- Run your analyses all at the same time in parallel. There is no limit on the number of simulations you can launch. For big cases, the
parallel computing capability allows you to speed up execution time, obtaining results quickly as never before.
- Embedded support
- The cloud environment allows us to provide you the best support possible. If you are encountering technical problems or if you just
have a doubt about your analysis, we can assist you step by step right in your work space, it will be like working side by side.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought