One month Subscription Commercial Single-user License. Electronic download only. Major upgrades are included in rental price.
No other drafting software is faster and easier to use than Graphite v10 1-Month Subscription Renewal
, period. With all the power to match of the world's leading drafting package, Graphite v10
provides an interface that lets creative people get the job done without worrying about how to run their software. Create 2D and 3D precision
wireframe drawings of unlimited complexity and detail. Whether you need a simple sketch, an elaborate architectural design or a precision engineering
drawing, Graphite v10
lets creative professionals express their ideas clearly and completely in the fastest way possible.
New in this version
- Draw Order Control Two Ways
- Layer Visibility by Viewport
- Center Hot Points in Circles
- Drafting Assistant Snap to Work Plane
- Ungroup vs. Explode Tool
- DXF/DWG Scale Factor
Features and benefits
- Effortless and fast precision drafting.
- Easier to learn and easier to use than anything else.
- Precision 2D and 3D drafting accurate to 16 digits.
- The pioneering, renowned, classic Vellum intuitive interface.
- The revolutionary Vellum Drafting Assistant for intelligent snaps and automatic alignments in X,Y, and Z.
- BOM (Bill of Materials).
- Auto text forms.
- Intelligent, parametric symbols from any geometry.
- New preview symbol panel.
- Flexible and dynamic dimensioning to ANSI, JIS,
ISO, BAE, DIN, and ASME GD&T standards.
- Multiple dynamic views: Top, Front, Side, Detail.
- True 32-bit seamless Mac and Windows compatibility.
- CAD/CAM interoperability.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Ashlar-Vellum versions
|Wires, Surfaces & Solids|
|2D & 3D Production Drafting|
|Geometric & Equation-driven Parametrics|
|Detail and Auxiliary Views|
|Associativity & Work Flow History|
|3D Rendering, Visualization & Animation|
|Associative Assembly Tools|
|Bill of Materials|
|2D CAM/RPT Output|
|3D CAM/RPT Output|
|2D Mechanical Parts Library|
|3D Mechanical Parts Library|
|Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GDT)|