V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max
These discounts are provided on a per transaction basis.
Required USB dongle includedV-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max 1-Year Rental
is the core development of Chaos Group, which allows users to quickly and easily create realistic images while giving them full control over the
3D production process. V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max
is the most complete lighting, shading and rendering toolkit on the market, making speed and simplicity accessible to all
artists. The latest version delivers powerful feature set, technical advances and support for open source technologies.
- Quality - V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation.
- Power - Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes. Render anything and everything with V-Ray.
- Speed - Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Creative Control - V-Ray puts you in the driver seat. You're in control. With V-Ray's versatile features, you can choose the best approach for your scene.
- Smart Integration - Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray's seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
- An Industry Standard - Independent artists and top studios choose V-Ray every day to create world-class designs and visual effects.
- Hybrid Rendering - V-Ray GPU CUDA now renders on CPUs as well as GPUs, to take full advantage of all available hardware.
- Nvidia Nvlink - Supports shared GPU memory across NVLink compatible graphics cards.
- Full Light Select Render Element - Now with full support for GI, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
- Cryptomatte - Automatically create ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field, and motion blur.
- Adaptive Lights - New algorithm dramatically speeds up rendering in scenes with many lights.
- Improved V-Ray GPU rendering - Significant speed improvements and major new features added, including On-demand Mip-mapping.
- V-Ray IPR - Fully interactive production rendering.
- Resumable Rendering - Stop your render at any point and pick up where you left off.
- Glossy Fresnel - New, physically-accurate reflection model.
- Live VR Rendering - Render interactively to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive with V-Ray GPU.
- V-Ray Scene Node - Import and render complete scene files created in any V-Ray application.
- Interactive Lens Effects - GPU-accelerated glare and bloom effects that can be enabled and adjusted while rendering.
- Alsurface Material - General-purpose shader by Anders Langlands includes built-in SSS controls; popular for skin.
- MDL Materials - Import and render physically-based materials created with NVIDIA's Material Definition Language.
- Highly-optimized CPU Rendering
- Render high-quality, high-resolution images and animations with V-Ray's adaptive ray tracing technology. V-Ray uses physically-correct methods to calculate photoreal lighting, materials, and cameras. V-Ray is optimized to use all CPU cores across multiple machines for the fastest renders possible.
- Incredibly Fast GPU Rendering
- Fine tune the look of your scenes in real time with the power of GPUs. Build materials, dial in cameras, and adjust lights interactively in the viewport. Switch to Production Mode when you're ready to render final images.
- Variance-based Adaptive Sampling
- Get cleaner renders with better noise detection.
- Automatic Sampling
- Save time with automatic sampling of lights and materials.
- Global Illumination
- Choose from several global illumination options – exact, approximate or a hybrid of both.
- V-Ray Denoiser
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Accurate Lights
- Simulate any type of natural, artificial, or image- based lighting. With area lights, sun & sky and IES lights, you can render
artistically – and accurately.
- New Sky Model & Aerial Perspective
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric depth.
- Photoreal Cameras
- Work like a photographer. Real-world camera controls let you capture images with detailed depth of field and cinematic motion blur.
- VR & Specialy Cameras
- Experience your project in virtual reality. Create content for popular VR headsets, like Samsung Gear VR, with 6x1 and spherical stereo
- VRScans Material Library Support
- 400+ scanned materials. Import and render directly in V-Ray.
- Physically-Based Materials
- Create any type of physical material. From multilayered car paint to accurate subsurface scattering, you can make any material imaginable.
- Memory Efficient Textures
- Work with production-ready, multiresolution tiled textures from your favorite applications, like MARI, Mudbox and ZBrush.
- Triplanar Mapping
- Quickly apply seamless textures without UVs.
- Rounded Corners
- Generate perfectly smooth edges at render-time with no extra modeling.
- Specialty Geometry
- Create unique geometry like infinite planes, metaballs and isosurfaces, particles and object cutaways with render-time booleans.
- Clipper w/ Render-time Booleans
- Create complex cutaways and sections using any mesh object.
- Dynamic Geometry
- Render massive scenes with proxy objects. V-Ray proxies efficiently replace complex scene geometry and load only at render time.
- Hair & Fur
- Render realistic hair efficiently and flicker-free. V-Ray includes procedural fur, optimized hair shaders, and supports 3ds Max
Hair&Fur, HairFarm and Ornatrix.
- Render fog, smoke and atmospheric effects that respond correctly to light. Bring in volume grid caches from Houdini, FumeFX and
- Render Elements
- 37 unique beauty, utility and matte passes give you more control over your rendered images for compositing.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Review, analyze and post process your renders directly in V-Ray's advanced frame buffer. You can be sure your images will match your final
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For a Personalized Quote
Call 866 362 8970
V‑Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max
One License (Price Tier 05‑10 lic.)
USB Dongle License
Available in US, MX & CanadaAuthorized Reseller