Reality capture and 3D scanning software
ReCap PRO 3-Year Subscription
offers software services for 3D projects, seamlessly bridging the gap between laser scans or UAV photos and the broader Autodesk
- Cloud-based photo-to-3D service
- ReCap Photo - Get expanded photogrammetry capabilities with ReCap Photo, available with a subscription to ReCap Pro.
- ReCap Pro for mobile - Register, mark up, and measure reality capture data in the field with an iPad Pro. Includes collaboration
- Automatically register laser scans - Automatic registration creates an accurate, scalable 3D point cloud from your scan data in
- Measure and edit point clouds - Use ReCap to measure, mark up, and communicate throughout the point cloud data and share it with
- Create videos to showcase your work - ReCap Pro has improved the process for turning View States into handy animations you can use to
- Scan-to-mesh - Convert your point cloud into a mesh with the scan-to-mesh service for use in other Autodesk design products.
- Laser scan reality capture features in ReCap Pro
- Scan settings - Learn about the variety of settings that can be applied during the project creation process.
- Measurement features - Surface Snap in ReCap Pro allows you to measure clearance between a starting surface point and a point that
projects outward from the selection.
- Auto cleanup tool - Remove unwanted objects from your point clouds.
- Integrate Navisworks data - Enrich your Real View panorama with Naviworks data.
- Photo and UAV-based reality capture
- 3D and orthoview from UAV photos - Process up to 1,000 UAV photos and get back a 3D mesh, 3D point cloud, or 2.5D orthoview to use in
other Autodesk design tools.
- Set GCPs and Coordinate System - Add Ground Control Points to your project in any coordinate system.
- View, share, enrich reality data online - View the full resolution 2.5D orthoview on A360 and add tags, markups, or measurements.
Then, share with team members.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought