Integrated swept path analysis
Vehicle Tracking 2-Year Multi-user Subscription Renewal
transportation analysis and design software is built for vehicle swept path analysis. Engineers, designers, and planners can evaluate vehicle movements on transportation or site design projects. Vehicle Tracking software is available only in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- Extend the AutoCAD platform
- The design and simulation tools in Vehicle Tracking integrate with AutoCAD and Microstation environments. Vehicle Tracking software integrates with the following:
- Planning and design tools
- Use swept path analysis to speed planning and design processes.
- Evaluate options quickly
- Explore alternative roundabout design options and evaluate safety and standards compliance.
- Vehicle swept path analysis
- Animate vehicle paths directly within the CAD environment. Create 2D or 3D animations, using multiple camera angles and even a Record function.
- Parking lot design
- Lay out vehicle parking areas in minutes instead of hours. Quickly place rows, custom bays, and access roads. Use grips to easily edit design alternatives.
- Roundabout design
- The Road Design tool uses intelligent objects to help engineers create and edit roundabout geometry to a variety of international design standards.
- Airport design
- Analyze all aspects of airside vehicle operations by checking taxiing, stand clearances, pushback maneuvers, jet blast safety zones, ground service vehicle access, and more.
- Light rail and tram design
- Assess the movements of trams and other light rail vehicles. Model the path of most single or double multi-axle bogies, as well as suspended units.