3D modeling software for steel detailingAdvance Steel Multi-user Subscription Renewal
detailing software helps accelerate design, steel detailing, steel fabrication, and steel construction-built on the familiar AutoCAD platform.
- Steel modeling
- Parametric steel connections - Extensive parametric connections library.
- Built-in steel connection design engine - Check connection design in real time.
- Stairs, railings, and cage ladders - Help speed the modeling of miscellaneous steel work.
- Sheet metal and folded plate work - Quickly create folded elements of any shape.
- Fabrication data information - Access and transfer fabrication data and properties.
- Dynamo extension for Advance Steel - Create parametric complex structures with a visual programming tool.
- Select and view parts of a model - Isolate and display selected elements.
- Intelligent structural objects - Model more quickly with an object library and wizards.
- Detailing & documentation
- Create a callout directly on drawing - From a selected area in an existing drawing, create a call-out and assign it a specific scale.
- General arrangement drawings - Produce clearer drawings for erection at site.
- Steel shop drawings - Generate more accurate drawings for fabrication.
- NC data - Generate data for CNC workshop machines.
- Create more accurate BOM (Bills of Materials) - Automatically generate BOMs based on design data.
- Document Manager - Control your documentation.
- Bidirectional link with Revit - Faster time to fabrication with model synchronization.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D interoperability - Integrate real-time workflow.
- Robot Structural Analysis interoperability - Optimize your structure with bidirectional links.
- MIS software interoperability - Export data via KISS or XML.
- BIM 360 interoperability - Collaborate more efficiently across the design team.
- Custom settings import - Import your custom settings when moving to new versions.
- Open and flexible API - Extend and enhance the use of Advance Steel.
- IFC capabilities - Import or export a 3D model to an IFC 2x3 file.
- View native drawings in AutoCAD - Object enabler lets you view Advance Steel drawings.
- Navisworks compatibility - Integrate data for whole-project review.
- Work-sharing - Collaborate several simultaneous users.
- Model-based approval workflow - Color-code objects based on approval status.
In order to work properly, your copy of Advance Steel — Multi-user Subscription Renewal — 1-Year Term
AutodeskAutoCADCAD software for anyone, anywhere, anytime 7840
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Multi‑user Subscription Renewal
Available in USA only