Point Layout 2019
Point placement and construction layout software. Requires a license of an AutoCAD, Revit or Naviswork product versions 2011-2017.Point Layout 2019 Multi-user Subscription
construction layout software helps contractors and subcontractors bring model accuracy to the field. Use model coordinate information at the job
site to improve office-to-field efficiency and QA/QC, reduce rework, and increase construction site layout productivity.
- Create points
- Create points within models authored in AutoCAD, Revit, or Navisworks software.
- Export to robotic instruments
- Use point data from the model to drive field layout with robotic instruments.
- Import field conditions
- Import staked points back into the original model to create an as-built model.
- Export to Navisworks
- Make adjustments during the coordination process.
- Control points
- Create, import and export control points.
- Coordinate systems
- Add coordinate systems that match the job site.
- 3D-model based layout
- Push points to the BIM 360 Layout iPad app (BIM 360 Layout iPad app requires a subscription to BIM 360 Glue).
- Compare points
- Perform QA/QC, then pass issues to BIM 360 Field.
- Slab analysis
- Conduct deviation analysis on any surface.
In order to work properly, your copy of Point Layout 2019 — Multi-user Subscription — 1-Year Term
requires AutoCAD, Revit or Navisworks product versions 2011-2015
AutodeskNavisworks Manage 2018Integrate, analyze, and communicate your design models. 11517
AutodeskNavisworks Simulate 2018Review and communicate project details through 5D analysis and simulation. 11042
AutodeskRevit 2018Design without compromise. 11326
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Point Layout 2019
Available in USA only