Alias Surface 2019
Create innovative design faster
Style, form, and function all influence a consumer's choice of products. Create the innovative designs consumers want-faster than your competition.
Use Autodesk Alias Surface 2019 Multi-user Subscription
to experiment with ideas, rapidly iterate concepts, and refine winning details.
- Concept Design and Fast Content Modeling
- Flexible product modeling - Fast, repeatable, curve-based modeling tools let you directly edit and sculpt 3D models.
- Improved color assignment for layers - Random custom color assignments for layers and layer folders.
- Customized clutch keys - Define clutch key assignments.
- View options in Curve Planarize - Add view options in the Curve Planarize.
- Surface fillet improvements - Add the option of Inter Continuity and Inter Tangent Angle checking in surface fillets.
- New options in Skin tool - Add the Shape option in the Skin 2012 tool to control the CV layout of the Skin surface section.
- Variable degree surface fillets - You have the ability to have a variable degree in fillet surfaces.
- Interface enhancements - Improvements for the 2018 release include customizable keyboard controls, snapping, marking menus, and more.
- Dynamic shape modeling - Quickly manipulate your product model and explore shape variations on 3D forms without rebuilding geometry.
- 3D sculpting - 3D sculpt surfaces by directly adjusting surface control vertices. Use curve-based tools, direct modeling, and more.
- Detailed Design and Surface Analysis
- Deck seam - Deck seam (similar to a flat fell seam) has been added to the Stitch and Seam tool.
- Mathematically precise surface creation - Access tools that help you create mathematical shapes. For example, control pitch with the
Revolve tool, and more.
- Multiblend tool - Make smooth transitions between surfaces.
- Light ray effects and reflections - Study your surfaces in a virtual lighting studio with the Light Tunnel tool.
- Automatic arrays of shapes - Simplify uniform and non-uniform objects, using arrays. Create arrays of lines and surfaces in 2D and 3D.
- Stitches and seams - Automatically create stitches and seams.
- Surface chain select tool - Select a chain of surfaces with one pick.
- Shading in clay - Temporarily change your shaders to a clay material. When you're finished, your model goes back to its original form.
- Isophotes for surface flow - Reveal design motion and underlying shape—for example, the movement of sand or the shape of snow on a
- Surface evaluation - Get more accurate feedback on surface model quality.
- VRED NURBS surface analysis - Achieve more accurate, native spline definition analysis.
- Surface Modeling and Class-A Surfacing
- Global refit - Refit your digital model to the changed physical model.
- Modeling enhancements - The 2018 release includes enhancements to Surface Fillets and Curve Planarize. Data Transfer now offers STEP AP242
standard and DWG import and export.
- Scan data workflows: surface from mesh - Create a surface on mesh with 1 of 3 surface types.
- Improved Surface from Mesh tool - Update original data with scanned clay data.
- Precision surface modeling - Create Class-A surfaces with speed and control.
- Automated surface creation and editing - Perform multiple operations with a single tool.
- Multicurve profile input - Profile tools provide an advanced way to work with surfaces, such as rotating a profile to a target surface.
- Efficient Multisurface Fillet tool - Speed up the process from factor to surface fillet.
- Intelligent form factor capability - Define ratios with Form Factor tools.
- Scan data workflows: mesh selection techniques - Use an expanded mesh selection toolset.
- Design Communication and Product Visualization
- Interactive product visualization - Evaluate design options with real-time visualizations. Use shading models, apply color, add texture,
- Compelling photorealistic renderings - Visualize your product with high-resolution imagery.
- Convenient data exchange - Share industrial design data with mechanical design and CAD software, including
Inventor, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, and many others.
- VRED compatibility - Quickly convert Alias files to VRED software for 3D visualization.
- Interoperability with other tools - Interoperability helps streamline operations with other products used in the design process, such as
cutters, meshers, and more.
- Switch between shading assignments - Easily switch between color combinations.
- Variant configuration sets - Capture your current view to return to it easily.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Alias Surface 2019
Available in USA only