Design without compromise.Revit Subscription Renewal
helps you explore your most innovative design concepts and forms at the earliest possible stages of your
project and maintain your vision through construction documentation. Purpose-built for building information modeling
supports sustainable design, clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication, while helping you work collaboratively with engineers,
contractors, and owners.
All design changes along the way are automatically updated throughout your evolving design and documentation, making for more coordinated
- Multimonitor support and tabbed views - Improve working space by organizing and arranging views using tabbed documents that can be docked, tiled, and viewed on multiple monitors.
- Levels in 3D views - Understand and manipulate important datum heights in your project with the option to display levels in 3D views.
- OR in filters - Create view filters with multiple rules and nested sets with combination of AND and OR conditions.
- Uncropped perspective views - Work in full-screen uncropped perspective view. Move around the view freely with navigation commands such as Zoom, Pan, and Orbit.
- Double-fill patterns - Communicate design intent by applying both foreground and background fill patterns in cut or surface.
- Custom steel connections - Enhance detailed steel modeling with the ability to create your own steel connections with dedicated tools.
- Engineering documentation for steel - Create accurate engineering documentation for structural steel, including details with steel connections.
- Free-form rebar shape matching - Use Revit to match existing rebar shape families or create new rebar shape families based on free-form bar geometry.
- Autodesk Drive - Securely store, preview, and share your 2D and 3D design data using data storage designed for individuals and small teams.
- Precast girder slabs automation - Perform segmentation; add reinforcement according to predefined rules; generate shop drawings; and run CAM Export.
- Complex piping networks - Improved pressure drop analysis for complex networks, supporting primary/secondary separation for hydronic systems.
- Parallel pump analysis - Analyze pumps in parallel in hydronic piping networks, easily compute flow from duty and standby pump quantities.
- Parametric components - An open, graphical system for design and form-making, and the basis for all building components designed in
- Worksharing - Contributors from multiple disciplines can share and save their work to the same centrally shared file.
- Schedules - Create a tabular display of model information extracted from the properties of the elements in a project.
- Interoperability and IFC - Revit imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC4.
- Add-ins - Extend Revit functionality with API access, add-ins, and an expanded content library on the Autodesk App Store.
- Annotation - Communicate designs more effectively with WYSIWYG editing, and features that let you control text appearance.
- Dynamo for Revit - Expand and optimize BIM workflows with an open-source graphical programming
that installs with Revit.
- Faster software performance - Revit optimizes hardware usage and performs processes in the background.
- Architectural design
- Analysis with Insight - Optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis engines.
- Conceptual design tools - Sketch and create free-form models and create massing studies.
- 3D design visualization - Explore, validate, and communicate designs. Render more quickly and accurately with Autodesk Raytracer
- Cloud rendering - Produce photorealistic visualizations without tying up your desktop or using special rendering hardware.
- Point cloud tools - Connect laser scans directly to the BIM process to author an as-built model.
- Formit Converter - Share data for conceptual designs that were created in FormIt with Revit to continue to develop designs with BIM.
- Architectural modeling - Add architectural elements to the building model, including walls, doors, windows, and components.
- Structural engineering and fabrication
- Physical and analytical model - Create a physical model for coordination and documentation, and an associated analytical model for
- Structural Analysis for Revit - Perform cloud-based static and gravity analysis while you work in Revit or run parallel analysis.
and visualize results within Revit.
- Reinforcement detailing - Create 3D reinforcement designs. Produce reinforcement shop drawing documentation with rebar schedules.
- Structural steel modeling - Model connections with a higher level of detail using a variety of parametric steel connections in Revit.
- Structural documentation - Create an accurate and detailed structural documentation of multimaterial designs.
- Bidirectional linking with analysis - Integrate analysis results into the BIM process and work in
iterative design workflow.
- Linking with structural fabrication - Interoperability between Revit and Advance Steel helps provide a seamless BIM workflow from
design to fabrication.
- Dynamo for structural engineering - Dynamo gives structural engineers tools to develop optimized structural systems using
- MEP engineering and fabrication
- AWWA valves and pump content - Revit includes an expanded library of wastewater-system content based on the American Water Works
- Insight integration - Insight lets you optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced
- Fabrication service conversion - Use the Design to Fabrication tool to convert design-level model elements to construction level-of-
- Fabrication documentation - Document model layout more effectively. Revit offers features that let you document, schedule, and tag
- HVAC design and documentation - Design complex duct and pipe systems to express intent, and model duct and pipe systems with
- Electrical design and documentation - Design, model, and document electrical systems. Keep track of electrical loads throughout the
- Plumbing design and documentation - Create sanitary plumbing systems with sloped piping and layout piping systems to design and
- MEP fabrication detailing - Create fabrication-ready models in Revit. You can model and coordinate MEP LOD 400 components.
- Construction modeling - Derive construction insight from design models. Split and manipulate wall layers and concrete pours, and
shop drawings for fabrication.
- Construction coordination - Upload Revit models into BIM 360 Glue and sync with BIM 360 Layout. View and share point sets in the BIM
Glue web interface or the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Fabrication for structural engineering - Link to Advance Steel for steel detailing and fabrication to help accelerate design-to-steel
- Fabrication for MEP engineering - Convert design level-of-detail model elements to fabrication level-of-detail elements for detailed
coordination, fabrication, and installation.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Available in USA only