Available in USA only
Financing available for qualified customers. Call 866-362-8970
Infrastructure design reimaginedInfraWorks Subscription Renewal
software supports connected BIM
(Building Information Modeling) processes, letting designers and civil
engineers plan and design infrastructure projects in the context of the real world.
- Superelevation - Calculate and apply superelevation to any component roads in your model that have curves or spiral-curve-spirals.
- Roadside grading - Vary the slopes and the materials applied to different sections of roadside grading.
- Cross-section views - Assess superelevation, road assembly, and cut-and-fill engineering details of your road design in cross-section form.
- Terrain contours - See more detail in existing and proposed ground surfaces by displaying contours and controlling the interval.
- Manage bridge components - Create and manage bridge components and content directly in InfraWorks.
- Flood simulation - Analyze flooding projects based on multiple inflow locations and water elevation changes over time.
- Material quantities - Calculate earthwork quantities on multiple selected roads, station range, and area of interest parcel, right- of- way.
- Component roads - Design roads with curbs, lanes, and shoulders. Create parametric models in Inventor and add them to the component road design.
- Parts Editor - Create custom drainage or piping parts with Inventor and export them to the Parts Editor using a free Inventor plug-in.
- Labels for component roads - View in-canvas labels of bridge and bridge component dimensions depending on your selection and view position.
- Generate features from point clouds - Extract linear features from point clouds. Export linear features, vertical features, and ground grid to AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Labels for bridges - View in-canvas labels of component roads depending on your selection and view position.
- Model existing environment - Create a large-scale model by aggregating existing data including 2D CAD, GIS, raster, and 3D models.
- Automated data import and model creation - Create base models from GIS, Raster, DGN, and SketchUp.
- Photorealistic visual effects - Add dynamic sun and shadows, water, and clouds.
- Generate terrain from point clouds - Build data into your model terrain.
- View projects in context - View projects in context of existing conditions.
- Bridge design configurations - Copy bridge design configurations from one component to another, and from one bridge to another.
- Ramps and center lane flows - Quickly create and edit ramps and center/left-turn lanes.
- Roundabout design - Easily convert an intersection into a roundabout style.
- Area of interest - Expand your designs of parcels, easements, and right-of-ways. Easily and accurately represent them in your InfraWorks model.
- Component-based bridge design - Edit bridge decks and girders independently of other bridge components.
- Smarter pavement drainage - Recognizes and responds to complex geometry.
- Import preliminary designs into AutoCAD Civil 3D - Migrate roads and pipe networks from InfraWorks to AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- 2D distance and slope - Measure the distance (horizontal and vertical) and slope between two points in a model.
- Measure distances and areas - Determine the best location for design elements.
- Dynamic site analysis - Work with different data types from many sources.
- Shadow and lighting analysis - Predict how shadows may affect project designs.
- Theme palettes - Visually classify assets according to attributes.
- Bridge line girder analysis - Perform a detailed analysis in the cloud.
- Real-time feedback - Accelerate approvals with the Design Feed feature.
- Model publishing - Publish centrally and more securely in the cloud, then engage stakeholders via web/mobile access.
- Model network storage - Store models on a shared network drive.
- iPad app - View models and select portions of the model on your iPad.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought