Control the ductwork manufacturing production line
Fabrication CAMduct 1-Year Subscription Renewal
uses manufacturer-specific content to create more accurate detailed models, generate better estimates, and help drive MEP fabrication.
- Software Features Improvements
- Multipoint routing for fabrication - Generate fabrication networks using multipoint routing for fitting and group settings.
- Sloped piping for fabrication - Create detailed sloped pipes with part-by-part modeling and slope controls.
- New patterns for filter plenum boxes - CID 1206 and CID 1207 support the various types of filter plenum boxes.
- Support for PDF underlays - Accurately input the scale ratio and match duplicate graphics with improved scaling for PDF underlays.
- Fabrication hangers - Drive pattern geometry with fabrication hangers.
- Vertical design line annotation - Vertical annotation for vertical lines enables easier validation of flow rate and velocity on riser
- Part user defined field - Create a custom string of text through the API with a new print object.
- Improved API and add-in functionality - The API now allows read and write access to the ancillary data for third-party tools.
- Detail in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Shared content libraries and databases - Use your Fabrication database from CADmep/CAMduct/ESTmep within Revit building
produce detailed models.
- Design to fabrication - Convert your model with Revit LOD 300 design elements to a detailed model with LOD 400 MEP fabrication parts.
- Fabrication part placement - Select a service, group, and the parts to place in the model with the parts palette.
- Enhanced editing capabilities - Use routing exclusions and improved split controls, and resize connected elements to develop your
- Improved hangers - Hangers autosize to the hosted element and automatically attach to structural components, simplifying
- Revit to estimation/fabrication - Use the Revit fabrication detail model to drive estimation and fabrication downstream for better
coordination and collaboration.
- Collaboration and coordination - Share models within Revit for multiuser collaboration.
- Fabricate in Fabrication CAMduct
- Sheet metal component library - Use the vast spec-driven parametric component database.
- Sheet metal and linear nesting - Advanced nesting improves material use.
- NC writing and machine support - Built-in and custom post processors help speed production.
- Advanced job costing tools - Gain a better understanding of job costs.
- Additional software - Includes access to Fabrication CAMduct Components, Fabrication Tracker, and Fabrication RemoteEntry.
Note: Fabrication CAMduct
includes access to Fabrication CAMduct Components 2019, Fabrication Tracker 2019, and Fabrication RemoteEntry 2019.