SKU 11857Fabrication CADmep
Available in USA only
Mechanical detailing software for MEP fabricationFabrication CADmep Subscription Renewal
mechanical detailing software supports fabrication workflows for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors. Extend Revit models
created with ITM content to detail shop drawings and prepare systems for field installation.
- Software Features Improvements
- Multipoint routing for fabrication - Generate fabrication networks using multipoint routing for fitting and group settings.
- Sloped piping for fabrication - Create detailed sloped pipes with part-by-part modeling and slope controls.
- New patterns for filter plenum boxes - CID 1206 and CID 1207 support the various types of filter plenum boxes.
- Support for PDF underlays - Accurately input the scale ratio and match duplicate graphics with improved scaling for PDF underlays.
- Fabrication hangers - Drive pattern geometry with fabrication hangers.
- Vertical design line annotation - Vertical annotation for vertical lines enables easier validation of flow rate and velocity on riser
- Part user defined field - Create a custom string of text through the API with a new print object.
- Improved API and add-in functionality - The API now allows read and write access to the ancillary data for third-party tools.
- Detail in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Shared content libraries and databases - Use your Fabrication database from CADmep/CAMduct/ESTmep within Revit building design
produce detailed models.
- Design to fabrication - Convert your model with Revit LOD 300 design elements to a detailed model with LOD 400 MEP fabrication parts.
- Fabrication part placement - Select a service, group, and the parts to place in the model with the parts palette.
- Enhanced editing capabilities - Use routing exclusions and improved split controls, and resize connected elements to develop your model in
- Improved hangers - Hangers autosize to the hosted element and automatically attach to structural components, simplifying coordination.
- Revit to estimation/fabrication - Use the Revit fabrication detail model to drive estimation and fabrication downstream for better
coordination and collaboration.
- Collaboration and coordination - Share models within Revit for multiuser collaboration.
- Detail in Fabrication CADmep
- Extend Revit - Easily export and import Revit and Fabrication CADmep models.
- Design line detailing technology - Draw with real components and connections.
- Multiservice layout - Model several parallel services simultaneously.
- Service validation and clash detection tools - More effectively identify and resolve service issues before fabrication.
- 3D spooling capabilities - Create detailed fabrication shop spool sheets.
Note: Fabrication CADmep
requires a separate license to AutoCAD 2018
software or an AutoCAD 2018 industry-specific software product.
In order to work properly, your copy of Fabrication CADmep — Subscription Renewal — 3-Year Term w/ Support requires Requires a license of AutoCAD 2017 software or an AutoCAD 2017 software product.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought