Available in USA only
3D visualization and virtual prototyping software. For product designers.VRED Subscription Renewal
visualization software helps automotive designers and engineers create product presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes. Use Digital
Prototyping to quickly visualize ideas and evaluate designs.
- Data preparation & navigation
- Simple User Interface - Create imagery faster.
- Asset Manager - Create predefined asset libraries.
- Asset Manager improvements - Handle assets better with VRED software.
- Automotive product interoperability - Work across Autodesk automotive tools.
- Evaluation workflows
- Measurement, grid, and ruler tools - Evaluate model size and proportions.
- Analytic rendering modes - Evaluate 3D surface shape, quality, and continuity.
- Gap Analysis tool - Evaluate the fit between adjacent surfaces.
- Animation module - Create keyframe animations in real time.
- Improvements in materials - Better represent metallic paints.
- Functional enhancements - Core functionality is expanded.
- Simplified user interface - Updated icons simplify the user interface.
- Cluster module improvements - CPU utilization improvements speed cluster rendering time.
- Multiple rendering modes - Choose your display quality and speed.
- Render passes and render layer - Divide 3D environments into matching planes.
- Visual setup
- Realistic materials - Use photorealistic glass, paint, and metal.
- Powerful lighting options - Control lighting with a variety of features.
- Physical camera settings - Parameters include focal length and shutter speed.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought