SKU 11727Fusion 360
CLOUD Service Subscription
Available in USA only
A new approach to industrial and mechanical 3D designFusion 360 CLOUD Service Subscription
is your 3D CAD/CAM
tool for product development. It's the only cloud-based tool that combines industrial and
mechanical design, collaboration, and machining in a single, affordable package. Access your designs virtually anytime, anywhere from your Mac, PC, or
New in this release
- Distributed design
- The new release helps geographically dispersed teams work together and lays the foundation for more enhancements in the future. This update
allows you to insert referenced geometry from one part of a project to another. Team members can work on separate parts of a larger assembly while
keeping tabs on each other's progress so the larger project stays in synch.
- Sketching enhancements
- Several improvements to sketching improve visibility of sketch lines, access to sketch controls and a new sketching preview feature that
allows you to turn on/off sketching line coloring when your sketches are fully constrained.
- 2D Drawings enhancements
- The update includes numerous navigational improvements and the ability to add several kinds of dimensions to drawings. Also 2D Drawings are
now associative with distributed designs, so users are alerted when changes are made to an externally referenced part and they can automatically update
- Autodesk Print Studio
- Fusion 360 now includes Autodesk's new 3D print utility powered by Spark, which dramatically accelerates prep time. With direct integration
with Autodesk's Ember printer, Type A Machines, and Dremel Printers, Makerbot, and Ultimaker printers, it allows users to orient and modify
digital models to fit pre-defined printer volumes without affecting the source model. Once modifications are set, it sends an STL
file directly to the selected 3D printer.
- Partner integrations
- Integrations with BriteHub and CADENAS' parts4cad have been completed, and a new integration with Proto Labs is coming soon.
- Britehub is a service that lets you request a quote for manufacturing the part you designed, compare quotes against other suppliers, gain
supply chain management support, and get your product made with a seamless step-by-step process.
- CADENAS' parts4cad gives you access to millions of designed-to-spec 3D models and assemblies from more than 400 certified manufacturers'
catalogs, ready for you to browse through and insert right into a new or existing design within Fusion 360.
- Proto Labs' rapid injection molding and CNC machining quoting capabilities will soon be integrated into Fusion 360 (3D printing quoting to come at
a later date). This enhancement will allow Fusion 360 users to request a free manufacturing quote with the push of a button. The quotes include design for
manufacturability analysis so necessary modifications can be made early.
- Integrated industrial, mechanical design tool
- Quickly develop designs, from initial organic concepts up through detailed engineering, with a versatile set of modeling capabilities
brought together in one easy-to-use package.
With fresh and modern user interaction tools, Fusion 360 enables you to directly interact with your designs like never before. Intuitively pull, push, and
drag your design form into the perfect shape, then add the mechanical precision you need to complete your design. Fusion 360 delivers all the major design
modeling capabilities you are likely to need. Curves, sketches, surfaces, solids, features and assembly modeling are all included.
- Anywhere access
- Securely access your design information almost anytime, anywhere. Keep up to date on all major activity around your projects from nearly
any device. Fusion 360 ensures all data, models, designs and information are automatically archived, versioned, and managed. Use your secure Autodesk
360 online account to access your designs and connect with your team, in and out of the office. Work on projects using your Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Advanced collaboration
- Join others' sites, or invite people to join your Fusion 360 site. Share information and begin working together through your secure
dashboard. Fusion 360 helps you to bring people and ideas together to design products collaboratively. Post announcements, manage design information, and
share calendars, wikis, surveys, and blogs. Invite team members to comment and edit, update versions, and work together on important tasks. Keep track
of projects in a single spot with the ease and familiarity of a social network.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought