SKU 11596AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
Available in USA only
AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
3D Plant Design Software
With AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018 Subscription
plant design software, AutoCAD-trained piping designers can create 3D plant designs more quickly, without the need for CAD administrators.
Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and
parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
software functionality enables you to create and
edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
is included in
Plant Design Suites.
- Cloud-based Collaboration
- Share projects and invite others to work collaboratively.
- Instrumentation Support
- Place instrumentation directly from the Instrumentation Tool Palette, and place in the same way as piping components.
- Project Backups
- Easily create a local backup of your project.
- Project Manager Search
- Find project design files faster.
- Vault Improvements
- Better integration with Vault data management software.
- Isometric Improvements
- Get tools to improve representation of skewed lines in piping isometrics.
- 3D graphics Performance Improvements
- Plant 3D takes full advantage of hardware graphics acceleration resulting in performance improvements.
- Simplified Workflows
- Many project commands are now incorporated as right-click commands in Project Manager for easier workflows, such as editing piping
- P&ID Painter
- Display lines and components in colors by property value.
- Spec-driven P&ID's
- Check for piping specification consistency in P&ID.
- Off-page Connector Improvements in P&ID
- Supports data consistency across P&ID for process and instrument lines.
- P&ID Data Validation
- Get tight integration between the P&ID and the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018.
- P&ID Design
- Quick P&ID drafting - Simple, in-context AutoCAD commands help make P&ID drafting simpler.
- Standard symbol libraries - Symbol representations are visible in the tool palettes and organized by type. Includes PIP, ISA, JIS, and
- Project standard tag and report formats - Create and customize tags and labels to meet project standards.
- Data validation - Quickly identify possible errors. The tool scans P&IDs for consistency of data according to user-definable rules.
- Import/export P&ID data - Use engineering data from Excel to update the P&ID. Use the data updates for output in reports.
- ISO 15926 standard - AutoCAD P&ID uses ISO 15926.
- Orthographic Drawing Production
- Parametric equipment modeling - Parametric equipment definitions help speed modeling.
- Structural modeling - Lay out steel stairs, ladders, and railings using standard steel sections. Includes AISC, CISC, and DIN steel
- Calculate weights and center of gravity - Locate center of gravity (COG) of piping spools of individual piping components and combinations
- Bills of materials (BOMs) - Add BOM tables and linked annotations to orthographic drawings. Customize project-specific table formats, as
- Import Inventor equipment models - Intelligently integrate simplified Inventor 3D CAD software models and connect piping.
- Fixed-length pipe modeling - Place pipes quickly and produce detailed material takeoffs (MTOs). Supports AWWA, BPE, and other piping
- Piping Isometric Production
- Multiport valve - Include multiport valves in your model.
- Pulled pipe bends - Create a single pipe with pulled pipe bends.
- Isometric reference dimensions - Display the isometric dimension in the extracted isometric.
- PCF to pipe - Create pipes from an isometric PCF file.
- Interoffice collaboration with Vault - Share and access fabrication data information.
- Fast P&ID report generation - Create predefined reports as needed.
- AutoCAD mobile app premium - View, create, edit, and share DWG drawings on mobile devices.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|