V-Ray 3.6 for MODO
These discounts are provided on a per transaction basis.
Seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO's native workflowV-Ray 3.6 for MODO 1-Month Rental
seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO
's native workflow. Choose between multi-core
-accelerated rendering for complete creative control and fast results. Built to
handle the toughest projects and biggest scenes, V-Ray 3.6 for MODO
will fit into any production pipeline. See why top artists and designers rely on V-Ray every day
to create award-winning designs and visual effects.
- Quality - Production-proven ray traced rendering with a full suite of tools to create professional photoreal imagery and animation.
- Power - Built to handle the absolute toughest projects and biggest scenes.
- Speed - Multicore CPU and GPU-accelerated rendering for optimized speed and scalability.
- Creative Control - Real-time look development with interactive lighting, shading and rendering.
- Smart Integration - Integrated seamlessly into Modo and designed to fit any production pipeline.
- An Industry Standard - Top artists and designers rely on V-Ray every day to create award-winning designs & visual effects.
- GPU Hybrid Rendering - Take advantage of all your hardware by including CPUs when you render with V-Ray GPU CUDA.
- GPU Device Select - Quickly select the GPU and CPU devices you'd like to use for rendering without restarting Modo.
- Grass & Fur - Render realistic grass and fur faster with V-Ray Fur.
- VRScans Support - Now compatible with a library of over 650 extremely realistic scanned materials.
- Full Light Select Render Element - Adjust and mix lighting accurately in post — with full support for GI, reflections and refractions.
- Cryptomatte Render Element - Automatically create ID mattes for easy selection in compositing.
- Twin-Engine Performance - V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Global Illumination - Choose from ray traced and hybrid GI methods for the best balance of quality and speed.
- Accurate Lights - Render accurate and artistic lighting with a wide range of light types, shapes and controls.
- Adaptive Lights - Fast new lighting algorithm that speeds up rendering up to 7x faster in scenes with many lights.
- Physical Materials - Create node-based physical materials with multiple layers, and add Glossy Fresnel for accurate reflections.
- Unique Shaders - For specialized materials, choose from a selection of purpose-built shaders for car paint, subsurface scattering, hair, skin and more.
- Alsurface Material - General-purpose shader by Anders Langlands with layered SSS and glossy fresnel reflections — popular for skin.
- Stochastic Flakes - Create car paints, snow and sand with procedural glitter and sparkle effects.
- Photorealistic Cameras - Simulate any camera and lens with controls for exposure, depth of field and motion blur.
- Virtual Reality - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Proxy Objects - Fit massive scenes into memory and cut render times using load-on-demand proxy objects.
- Hair & Fur - Import Alembic hair and fur as proxy geometry and render using V-Ray's optimized hair shader.
- Volume Rendering - Render optimized volumetric effects and import OpenVDB files from Realflow and Houdini.
- Aerial Perspective - Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric depth.
- Render Elements - Output a complete set of beauty, utility and matte passes for total control in compositing – including deep compositing.
- V-Ray Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer - Track render history, adjust colors and control final image output using advanced color management.
- VFB Direct Select - Select items and materials directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer for a faster workflow.
- Render Zoom & Enhance Region - Zero in on any part of your image to fine-tune your renders quickly and easily.
- Interactive Lens Effects - GPU-accelerated glare and bloom effects that can be enabled and adjusted while rendering.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.6 for MODO — 1-Month Rental — One License (Price Tier 01-04 lic.) — Digital Version requires MODO 701 SP5, MODO 801 SP2 or higher, MODO 901.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|V‑Ray 3.6 for MODO
One License (Price Tier 01‑04 lic.)
Available in US, MX & CanadaAuthorized Reseller