V-Ray 3.5 for MODO
These discounts are provided on a per transaction basis.
Seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO's native workflowV-Ray 3.5 for MODO 1-Month Rental
seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO
's native workflow. Choose between multi-core
-accelerated rendering for complete creative control and fast results. Built to
handle the toughest projects and biggest scenes, V-Ray 3.5 for MODO
will fit into any production pipeline. See why top artists and designers rely on V-Ray every day
to create award-winning designs and visual effects.
New in this version
- Adaptive Lights — Fast new lighting algorithm that speeds up rendering up to 7x faster in scenes with many lights.
- Improved GPU rendering — Significant speed improvements, smarter memory management and support for more production features than
- aISurface material — General-purpose shader by Anders Langlands with layered SSS and glossy fresnel
reflections — popular for
- Glossy Fresnel — New, physically-accurate reflection model.
- Texture Isolate — Isolate selected textures directly on your model during interactive rendering for easier texture placement and
tuning of procedural textures like Dirt or Noise.
- Render zoom & Enhance region — Zero in on any part of your image to fine-tune your renders quickly and easily.
- Powerful new VFB controls — Select Materials and items directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer. Plus new camera controls let you change
distance and F-Stop.
- Interactive lens effects — GPU-accelerated glare and bloom effects that can be enabled and adjusted while rendering.
- V-Ray scene reference — Reference and render a complete V-Ray scene file created in any application.
- Open Shading Language (OSL) Support - Write your own materials and procedural textures or download and use those developed by the OSL
- Powerful CPU rendering - Render photoreal images and animations with V-Ray's highly-optimized, adaptive ray tracing technology.
- Incredibly fast GPU rendering - Get an added speed boost with GPU-accelerated look development and final
- Distributed rendering - Leverage the full power of multiple computers working together to render a single frame.
- V-Ray Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Global Illumination - Choose from ray traced or hybrid GI methods for the right balance of quality and speed.
- Accurate lights - Render accurate and artistic lighting with a wide range of light types, shapes and controls.
- Physical materials - Create node-based physical materials with multiple layers, and add GTR/ GGX highlights for great looking reflections.
- Unique shaders - For specialized materials, choose from a selection of purpose-built shaders for car paint, subsurface scattering, hair,
skin and more.
- Ray traced rounded corners - Generate perfectly smooth edges at render-time with no extra modeling.
- Triplanar mapping - Quickly apply seamless textures without UVs.
- Photoreal cameras - Simulate any camera and lens with controls for exposure, depth of field and motion blur.
- Virtual Reality - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Proxy objects - Fit massive scenes in memory and cut render times using load-on-demand proxy objects.
- V-Ray scene exchange - Import ready-to-render V-Ray scene files exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max.
- Hair & fur - Import Alembic hair and fur as proxy geometry and render using V-Ray's optimized hair shader.
- V-Ray Clipper - Create complex cutaways and sections by subtracting any mesh object.
- Volume rendering - Render optimized volumetric effects and import OpenVDB files from Realflow and Houdini.
- Render elements - Output a complete set of beauty, utility and matte passes for total control in compositing – including deep
- V-Ray Frame Buffer - Track render history, adjust colors and control final image output using advanced color management.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.5 for MODO — 1-Month Rental — One License (Price Tier 01-04 lic.) — Digital Version requires MODO 701 SP5, MODO 801 SP2 or higher, MODO 901.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought