Advance Steel 2018
Autodesk & Workstation Promo
Get 10% off ALL Autodesk Subscriptions when purchasing with a CAD Workstation*
Call us at 866-362-8970 or click here for more information!
*discount valid on one subscription per workstation, for up to $1000 value
3D modeling software for steel detailingAdvance Steel 2018 Subscription
detailing software helps accelerate design, steel detailing, steel fabrication, and steel construction-built on the familiar AutoCAD platform.
- Steel modeling
- Select and view parts of a model - Isolate and display selected elements.
- Model-based approval workflow - Color-code objects based on approval status.
- Weld definition properties - User-defined or automatic weld symbols.
- Intelligent structural objects - Model more quickly with an object library and wizards.
- Parametric steel connections - Extensive parametric connections library.
- Built-in steel connection design engine - Check connection design in real time.
- Stairs, railings, and cage ladders - Help speed the modeling of miscellaneous steel work.
- Sheet metal and folded plate work - Quickly create folded elements of any shape.
- Detailing & documentation
- Versatile numbering - Select from multiple numbering methods.
- Labels in dimension lines - Affix automatic or manual dimension line labels.
- List on general arrangement drawings - Insert general arrangement drawing lists.
- Steel shop drawings - Generate more accurate drawings for fabrication.
- General arrangement drawings - Produce clearer drawings for erection at site.
- BOM (Bills of Materials) - Quickly create more accurate BOMs based on design data.
- CNC data - Generate data for CNC workshop machines.
- Document Manager - Control your documentation.
- Integrated revision control - Use revision clouds to manage drawing edits.
- Status tracking information - Color-code status in a 3D model.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D interoperability - Integrate real-time workflow.
- Bidirectional link with Revit - Help speed time to fabrication with Revit design data.
- Robot Structural Analysis interoperability - Optimize your structure with bidirectional links.
- Navisworks compatibility - Integrate data for whole-project review.
- MIS software interoperability - Export data via KISS or XML.
- Work-sharing - Collaborate several simultaneous users.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought