V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE
Includes 1 User Interface floating license, 1 Universal Render Node floating license. For Online Licenses or Dongle Activation.V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE Workstation
's approach to lighting and compositing integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX. V-Ray's industry standard ray
traced renderer inside NUKE's industry standard compositing package gives artists the best of both worlds.
- Full Light Select Render Element: Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support for
global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
- Cryptomatte: Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur, speeding up workflows
- Improved render elements: Render elements generated in V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used
interchangeably. All render elements can be cached with a single render.
- V-Ray Volume Grid: Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD
- Deep rendering: Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly
- V-Ray denoiser: Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise
final deep composites.
- Powerful Ray Traced Rendering
- V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE brings powerful adaptive ray traced rendering to any compositing pipeline. It's the most full-featured rendering solution
for NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE Studio.
- Node-Based Integration
- With a full suite of advanced rendering tools and support for NUKE's native features, V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE is a natural evolution of the
- Accurate Lighting
- Simulate realistic ray traced lighting and shadows with a wide range of light types including spot lights, area lights, HDR
NUKE lights and more.
- Global Illumination
- Render accurate indirect illumination with V-Ray's precise ray traced GI.
- Physically-Based Materials
- Create multilayered physical materials directly in NUKE. Choose from purpose-built shaders for car paint, SSS, skin and more.
- Production-Ready Textures
- Choose from a number of production-ready texture types including tiled EXR & TX files, layered textures, ambient occlusion and
- Select from a variety of camera types including physical cameras, VR panoramas and NUKE projection cameras.
- VR Cameras
- Render to popular VR formats including spherical and cubic 6x1 panoramas.
- Import Alembic, FBX and OBJ geometry with NUKE's built-in ReadGeo node.
- Proxy Objects
- Import and render memory-efficient proxy objects as Alembic or V-Ray mesh files.
- Instancing With Particles
- Instance V-Ray proxy objects using NUKE particles.
- Render Elements
- Generate beauty, matte and utility passes on the fly. V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE includes more than 37 built-in render elements for ultimate control.
- V-Ray Scene Node
- Import and render animated V-Ray scene (.vrscene) files.
- V-Ray Translator Node
- Use the full power of V-Ray Standalone, including distributed rendering.
Why should compositors and studios use V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE?
- Expands the 3d capabilities of NUKE, so compositors can light, render, and composite in one application
- Gives compositors better control over lighting, materials, render passes, and final shot output
- Lets compositors create any render element (render pass, matte, etc.) they need on the fly
- Allows compositors to adjust and match 2d and 3d elements simultaneously
- Gives compositors more creative freedom and artistic control
- Offers a familiar node-based workflow, making it easier to adopt
- Saves time and eliminates the back and forth between NUKE and 3d applications
- Maximizes project timelines by allowing compositors to make necessary changes up until final delivery
- Allows for a more collaborative, non-linear workflow between 3d and compositing teams
- Helps teams review, change, and final shots faster
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.6 for NUKE — Workstation — Digital Version
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought