Experience the power of 3DInventor LT Subscription Renewal
software allows you to adopt 3D mechanical part design-at the pace that's right for you. When you design using 3D models of parts, you can
increase your productivity, reduce the risk of errors, and improve communication with customers and partners. You'll be able to compete more effectively as you move towards Digital Prototyping.
is also sold as part of the AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite
, which includes AutoCAD LT
. By turning to Inventor LT
, you get many of the
capabilities found in Autodesk Inventor software, including part-level 3D modeling, multi-CAD translation, and automated DWG drawing views. Interoperability with AutoCAD LT
lets you continue to work with real DWG
- Model-based definition - Use 3D annotations to add manufacturing information to the model with integrated geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- Free-form tools - Create visually compelling designs using flexible modeling techniques.
- Direct edit - Easy push/pull controls enable you to quickly move, rotate, resize, or scale features from native or imported geometry.
- 3D CAD data import/export - Improve collaboration workflows with interoperability in multiCAD environments.
- DWG interoperability - Insert associative DWG geometry, manage layer visibility, and create 3D models of 2D layouts.
- Parametric modeling - Intuitively model parts using parametric modeling tools in Inventor LT.
- 3D PDF - Export your models to 3D PDF for a great collaborative experience.
- Additive manufacturing - Use the 3D Print Environment for additive manufacturing.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Available in USA only