Qube! Render Management Base
Includes 1 Supervisor and 5 Worker licenses plus one year of Maintenance & Support.Qube! Render Management Base
provides the feature set relied upon by leading visual effects studios, architecture firms, automotive manufacturers, broadcast stations, post
houses and schools teaching digital media around the world.
New in this version
- ArtistView Update
- The new, expanded ArtistView now focuses on specific assets as opposed to sequences.
- Centralized Preferences
- A new admin interface which allows users to set job submission defaults across their studio or for specifics groups and users.
- New Platform Support
- Qube! Render Management Base adds support for Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X El Capitan, and CentOS versions 6.7, 7.0 and 7.1.
- Harmony 12 Support
- Toon Boom Animation's Harmony 12 has been fully integrated with Qube including standalone submissions of Harmony jobs when
users are using version 12.2 or greater.
- VRED Sequencer Support
- An updated submission UI joins support for Autodesk VRED 2016 jobs on Mac and Linux.
- ArtistView is a fast, visual, and artist-friendly front end to managing your render jobs. ArtistView includes everything an end user needs
to easily manage their own render jobs. Always flexible, every right-click menu item and context sensitive tab is a simple and easy to create python
plug-in. Manage and troubleshoot rendering jobs while seeing a breakdown of current and planned jobs, estimated completion times, a log history and
rendered frames previews. Controls over the queue allow a user to block a job, kill it, re-attempt or sort it for more efficient results. It is also
possible to scrub through rendered frames directly inside the GUI.
- The Qube! Render Management Base WranglerView GUI allows wranglers and system administrators to monitor and manage servers and other network equipment on your
render pipeline in a straight-forward and complete view.
- Qube! Render Management Base MobileView enables users to monitor the render queue remotely and perform essential tasks such as retrying dropped frames.
- Qube! Render Management Base QBLocker is a desktop application for artists or students to easily add or subtract CPU cores to and from the render farm. Only one
click to purge render jobs if the desktop is needed for creative work.
- Multi-threaded Supervisor
- Event-driven queuing
- Custom job types
- Numeric priority
- Host clustering priority
- Priority-based preemption
- Centralized worker configuration
- Worker Locking
- Global resources
- Customizable UI application
- Worker heartbeat
- Offline host reacquisition
- User-based permissions
- Windows drive mapping
- Dependency Graphs
- Smart Clustering
- Shotgun Software Integration
- Host-Based Licensing
- Pre and Post Flight Jobs
- Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought