Non-photorealistic Rendering Plug-in for Rhino and AutoCADPenguin 2.0
brings freehand sketching, watercolor painting and cartoon-like rendering to the power of Rhino
is a conceptual, sketch and cartoon, non-photometric scan line renderer. With Penguin 2.0
you can create stylized images of your models with an artistic
for enhanced graphic and visual appeal. The product CD include both version: the Rhino
and the AutoCAD
works with Rhino
and with almost all versions of AutoCAD
Key Features and Benefits
- Conceptual, non-photorealistic renderer.
- Easy to use, works seamlessly inside Rhino, and provides a host of features that speed and simplify image
rendering for conceptual design or illustration purposes.
- Fast. Quickly produces an image in the desired resolution.
- Batch rendering through scripts.
- Anti-aliasing with user control.
- Can be combined with Flamingo or AccuRender renderings for true artistic results.
- Sketch and cartoon rendering modes.
- Ability to create your own rendering styles based in these rendering modes.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of Penguin 2.0
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for Penguin 2.0
is available directly from McNeel
by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought