Rethink everything you know about importing CAD data into Maya 2016-2018.
Power Translators 10.0 for Maya Windows Edition
is a new data translation product which translates STEP
SAT, and Rhino
files directly into
or Autodesk Studio Tools for rendering and animation. This product translates the native NURBS surface and solids data into Maya
or Autodesk Studio Tools in a precise NURBS
representation, avoiding the loss of accuracy which normally results from translating the polygonal
Power Translators 10.0 for Maya
give you the power to import IGES, STEP, SAT, Rhino models directly into Maya. Forget the Poly translated mesh importers of the past. nPower
Geometry pipeline supports the original CAD model's precision NURBS-based surface and solids geometry and topology allowing you
to re-tessellate your mesh to whatever resolution you want on the fly. Power Translators 10.0 for Maya
is better than the existing importers to Maya
, allowing you to
import larger models, with the surfaces sewn together when imported (instead of having multiple separate surfaces).
Key Features and Benefits
- Improved Translation Speed
- Power Translators 10.0 for Maya next generation geometry data conversion is specially designed to expedite the import processes of large CAD Models.
- Resolution Independent Mesh
- Imported NURBS objects are procedural allowing you the freedom to increase or decrease the Veiwport Mesh or Render Mesh polygon count as needed.
- Precise nPower NURBS Representation
- Power Translators 10.0 for Maya imports precise geometric NURBS data for trimmed surfaces, solids models and assemblies from IGES, STEP, SAT, and Rhino formats.
- Improved Memory Management
- With intelligent assembly and part instancing technology, the memory overhead of complex CAD data sets is drastically reduced, meaning you won't
run out of memory when using Power Translators 10.0 for Maya
- NURBS Surface Edge Welding
- Power Translators 10.0 for Maya automatically detects adjoining NURBS surfaces and welds/sews them during the translation process producing single multi-surface crack free
models with lower polygon counts. This means you won't have to deal with a NURBS model made up of hundreds or even thousands of individual NURBS