Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Next Limit Technologies experts will send you a customized quote.
Upgrade from Previous Versions
Upgrade 1 floating license + 1 simnodeRealFlow 10 Floating License
is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms.
is compatible with all major 3D platforms: LightWave
, CINEMA 4D Studio
, 3ds Max
What can be done with RealFlow?
- Medium-Large Scale
- For large-scale simulations, such as floods or oceans with breaking waves, RealFlow 10's cutting-edge HyFLIP solver, Hybrido2, provides you with
- Small-Medium Scale
- Dyverso is a multiphysics solver that can be used to simulate a wide range of different type of materials, liquid, granular, rigid,
elastic, etc. All of them interacting with each other and using the most out of the modern GPUs.
- Ocean Surfaces
- RealWave is a powerful simulation toolset, ideal for simulating small to medium ocean surfaces quickly and effectively.
- Body Dynamics
- Caronte is RealFlow 10's cutting-edge built-in rigid and soft body dynamics solver.
The RealFlow Pipeline
- 1. RealFlow
- The fluid simulation is setup in RealFlow 10.
- 2. RealFlow Nodes
- To save time, different iterations of the same scene, or secondary Hybrido elements, can be sent to calculate on your farm.
- 3. 3D Platform - FREE
- Once complete, the simulation is exported (via free connectivity plugins) to the 3D platform.
New in This Version
RealFlow 10 introduces the new DYVERSO multiphysics solver, a highly-optimized CPU and GPU particles solver
where different types of materials are simulated within the same framework and are able to interact with each other. The HYBRIDO solver is also better
in terms of speed and memory. There are hundreds of issues fixed, improving the overall stability of the software, new features for a better workflow,
useful new daemons and more.
- DYVERSO Multiphysics Solver
- Granular Sand
- Granular Snow
- Granular - Liquid interaction
- Rigid - Liquid interaction
- Viscous and viscoelastic
- DYVERSO Speed Improvements
- The DYVERSO solver architecture has been redesigned to get the most out of the modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
- Particle Skinner Daemaon The daemons' main purpose is to transfer particle motion and animation (as a whole particle system) to
geometry objects. In effect, particles function as bones for skinning the modified geometry.
- Falloff Object ModeObjects can be used to fade a daemon's forces and control exactly how they should vanish.
- K Volume Object Mode Any object can be used to remove particles that are inside.
- HYBRIDO Improvements: RF2015 vs RF 10
- 2x Speed
- Memory Footprint
- Foam Creation
- Manage all your projects in a more visual and easier way There is a new, totally revamped version of the Project Manager where you
can find your scenes quickly and have access to learning material at your finger tips.
- More features inside
- Bitmap Emitter Improvements.
- Continuous Collision Detection.
- Better support for 4K monitors.
- Time Scale for Hybrido secondary emitters.
- Homogenization of bounded options in Daemons.
- Environment variables can be used in the preferences window.
- License priority pick up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought