RealFlow | Cinema 4D
RealFlow fluids inside Cinema 4D. Includes 1 Node-locked license. Includes first Year MaintenanceRealFlow | Cinema 4D
gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
Why use RealFlow | Cinema 4D?
- Serious, high performance fluids
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D is built on RealFlow's Dyverso solver - so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an
- Simplified workflow
- Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. You no longer have to worry about
network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues.
- Fully integrated toolkits
- Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and
tools combined with RealFlow.
- High speed simulations
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
What can RealFlow | Cimena 4D do?
- Particle-Object Interaction Use RealFlow nodes and Cinema 4D colliders together.
- C4D splines as RF particle
paths Create splines in Cinema 4D and use them as fluid paths in RealFlow.
- C4D materials as emission masks Use Cinema 4D
materials and textures for emitting fluid particles.
- Crown splashes on demand Create and customize crown splashes easily.
- Use RF directly with C4D Mograph Convert RF to thinking particles, use particle instances and tracer objects.
fluids on objects Use collision maps during simulation and render the effect.
- Super-fast meshing Take advantage of a fast and
easy-to-configure mesh engine based on the OpenVDB library.
- Serious High Performance Fluids - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 is built on RealFlow's 10 Dyverso multiphysics solver – so you get
best in fluid simulation quality and performance, with an easy workflow.
- Fully Integrated Toolkits - Make use of your favourite set of Cinema 4D tools. Just to name a few: Deformers, MoGraph objects,
Thinking Particles workflows and native Cinema 4D falloffs.
- Different Fluid Interactions - Now it is possible to mix fluids with different properties. This includes not only liquids but all of
our multiphysics materials (granular, viscous, viscoelastic) plus rigid and elastic.
- Volume Tag For Objects - Make sure RealFlow always sees your Cinema 4D object exactly the way you want it to. No matter if it is for
collisions or emissions.
- More Than One Scene In The Same Document - You can have more than one scene in case you want to test different variations of your
sim, or multiple independent takes for the same project.
- Mask Parameters In Emitter'S Nodes - Avoid the emission of particles inside objects colliding with the fluid.
- Collider Tag Improvements - Decide which fluids will collide, set multiple collider tags for the same object or use textures to
control collider parameters like the friction.
- Meshing Of Cached Fluids - Only mesh your fluids without resimulating everything again. Excellent for fine tuning your mesh until you
are happy with its look.
- Child Objects Fluid'S Random Transformations - Give your particle instances a more natural look thanks to their variation on
position, rotation and scale.
- Particle Skinner Daemon (Deformer) - This Cinema 4D deformer lets your objects adjust their shape to RealFlow particles.
- Force Daemons Falloff - Cinema 4D falloffs are now part of RealFlow force daemons, making them more customizable than ever.
- Kill Daemons Falloff - This exclusive feature of RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 lets you decide down to the finest detail where and how
particles are killed.
- Alembic - Alembic is now the only output format for RealFlow | Cinema 4D. And we have made sure that our files can be directly read
by Cinema 4D with the new Axis Setup parameter.
- Spline Emitter Thickness - The new Thickness parameter for the Spline emitter lets you create thick layers of fluid at just a click
- Filter Daemon - Filter daemon has been improved with the possibility of using expressions, the Vorticity and Emitter ID as a
condition of the new Randomness parameters.
- Fill Emitter - New parameter "Fill mode" for Fill emitter to be able to use the same object for emission and collision.
In order to work properly, your copy of RealFlow | Cinema 4D
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought