HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Rhino Connection
A dedicated live HDRI map creation and editing solution for Rhino users. Includes 1 Year Maintenance.HDR Light Studio
provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution environment map. If you purchase the connection, you can see the lighting evolve in Rhino
as you shape the lighting in HDR Light Studio.
- Shared Map
- HDR Light Studio's environment map (canvas) is shared with the environment map of the supported renderers in Light in Rhino. During the lighting process a lower resolution map is used for interactive speed. For the final production rendering in Rhino3D - a full resolution, high dynamic range image is generated and passed through the connection.
- Click to Light
- HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Rhino Connection allows artists to click on the model within Rhino viewports to position lights on the map.
- Render Support
- Supported renderers are Rhino Render, Brazil, Neon, Octane, V-Ray (Thea Render support is also expected soon).
- Embedded Projects
- The HDR Light Studio lighting project is embedded within the Rhino scene file. So the scene lighting can be reloaded and edited in the future.
- Bringing HDR Light Studio directly into your Rhino lighting workflow can save time to light, increase image quality, improve creative control and reduce final render times.
In order to work properly, your copy of HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Rhino Connection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought