HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Cinema 4D Connection
A dedicated live HDRI map creation and editing solution for Cinema 4D users. Includes 1 Year Maintenance.HDR Light Studio
provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution environment map.
Buying the HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Cinema 4D Connection
plug-in improves workflow. The connection seamlessly pushes the model to HDR Light Studio
and pulls the environment map back into CINEMA 4D
without having to import/export via the filesystem. Connections allow you to view each of your lighting changes both in HDR Light Studio
's optimized renderer and in your 3D app's final renderer.
- Shared Map
- HDR Light Studio's environment map (canvas) is shared with the environment map of the supported renderers in CINEMA 4D. During the lighting process a lower resolution map is used for interactive speed. For the final production rendering in CINEMA 4D - a full resolution, high dynamic range image is generated and passed through the connection.
- Click to Light
- HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Cinema 4D Connection allows artists to click on the model within CINEMA 4D viewports to position lights on the map.
- Render Support
- Supported renderers are CINEMA 4D and Octane Render v2.
- Embedded Projects
- The HDR Light Studio lighting project is embedded within the CINEMA 4D scene file. So the scene lighting can be reloaded and edited in the future.
- Scene Sync
- Send all or part of your Cinema 4D scene directly into the HDR Light Studio. Exchange formats are COLLADA or OBJ.
In order to work properly, your copy of HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Cinema 4D Connection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought