HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Maya Connection
A dedicated live HDRI map creation and editing solution for Maya users. Includes 1 Year Maintenance.HDR Light Studio
provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution environment map.
Buying the HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Maya Connection
plug-in improves workflow. The connection seamlessly pushes the model to HDR Light Studio
and pulls the environment map back into Maya
without having to import/export via the filesystem. Connections allow you to view each of your lighting changes both in HDR Light Studio
's optimized renderer and in your 3D app's final renderer.
- Shared Map
- HDR Light Studio's environment map (canvas) is shared with the environment map of the supported renderers in Maya. During the lighting process a lower resolution map is used for interactive speed. For the final production rendering in Maya - a full resolution, high dynamic range image is generated and passed through the connection.
- Click to Light (New in version 5)
- HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Maya Connection allows artists to click on the model within Maya's viewports to position lights on the map.
- Render Support
- Supported renderers are mental ray, Cahos Group V-Ray, Arnold, Maxwell Render, Renderman. Version 5 adds new support for Redshift and Octane Render.
- Embedded Projects
- The HDR Light Studio lighting project is embedded within the Maya's scene file. So the scene lighting can be reloaded and edited in the future whenever reloading the Maya scene.
- Scene Sync
- The connection also enables artists to push 3D models directly to HDR Light Studio without exporting from Maya and importing into HDR Light Studio. Send all or a selected part of your scene. Choose from Alembic or Mental Images scene formats. Alembic supports time and moving cameras.
In order to work properly, your copy of HDR Light Studio 5.4 - Maya Connection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought