Bundle includes a floating license of XVL Studio Basic plus a one year maintenance subscription!
Lattice Studio Basic Floating License + Maintenance is a full function 3D viewer with basic 3D editing and authoring capabilities, including measurement, annotation and cross-sectioning functions. It has XVL data editing functions such as material/ texture editing, IGES/Polygon import, and combinations of multiple XVL models. It is ideal for entry-level 3D data users.
- Drive innovation, collaboration,and communication
- with 3D viewing, measurement, and mark-up and being able to use ultra-compressed XVL across your extended enterprise.
- Create technical illustrations directly from 3D models
- using XVL Studio Basic with the Technical Illustration Option.
- 'Practical' lifecycle management
- use XVL Studio Basic for full participation in the design and manufacturing process without costly CAD system deployments.
- Solve the multi-CAD problem
- assemble models from different CAD systems to automatically create new XVL files.
- Additional optional modules
- for Technical Illustration, direct import of CATIA V4 and Parasolid files, and Point Cloud Evaluation.