Lattice Studio Basic
Function 3D viewer with basic editing and authoring capabilities.Lattice Studio Basic
is our authoring tool for making 3D design data into 3D manufacturing data, to enable digital manufacturing, DMU and technical illustration, direct from 3D, across an enterprise. Lattice Studio Basic
makes sense out of your digital manufacturing, design-to-manufacture and digital prototyping workflows without requiring you to switch from existing 3D CAD applications and PLM
systems or using CAD seats or additional resources. There are 3 versions, Basic
- Drive innovation, collaboration,and communication
- with 3D viewing, measurement, and mark-up and being able to use ultra-compressed XVL across your extended enterprise.
- Create technical illustrations directly from 3D models
- using Lattice Studio Basic with the Technical Illustration Option.
- 'Practical' lifecycle management
- use Lattice Studio Basic for full participation in the design and manufacturing process without costly CAD system deployments.
- Solve the multi-CAD problem
- assemble models from different CAD systems to automatically create new XVL files.
- Additional optional modules
- for Technical Illustration, direct import of CATIA V4 and Parasolid files, and Point Cloud Evaluation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought