3D Real Time Animation for OS XKinemac 1.9
is a 3D real time animation and presentation software for Mac OS X. It allows you to create your own professional 3D animations with the simplicity of a 2D presentation tool. Easy to use, just drag your images, texts, movies, and songs onto the Kinemac 1.9
stage to get them into your animation. Kinemac 1.9
allows you to apply images and movies onto the ready–to-use objects like cubes, cylinders, spheres, tubes, pies, rectangles, and disks which you can easily animate by setting key frames. You can quickly create 3D text and 2D scrolling text (RTF and RTFD
) with any kind of font, color, size, shadows, or embedded image.
is a powerful animation control system based on Bezier curves
, and allows you to carefully control any aspect of the movement such as translations, rotations, resizing, fading, speed, acceleration and deceleration of any object on the stage. The result is a professional and smooth animation which you can play in Real-Time/Full-Screen or export to a [[QuickTime movie]] file.
Use Kinemac 1.9
to create advertising for TV, trailers for movies, video-clips, instant scrolling messaging to put on air in real time, video content for CD, DVD, web sites, and more. Illustrate concepts through 3D animations at conferences, schools, and universities. Kinemac 1.9
's versatility is endless.
Key Features and Benefits
- Kinemac 1.9 lets you control the timing of the objects through a Sprites console. Each object is represented by a sprite channel in a hierarchical table so you can establish the starting point and the duration of an object simply dragging and resizing its sprite along the channel. This way you can synchronize the movement of an object with another object and with the soundtrack(s). More, the hierarchical table lets you group and animate the objects either independently and together with their group. In addition, the Sprite console lets you create, delete and move the key frames as they were just "Tabs" on a Text Ruler. This system guarantees the utmost freedom at creating, deleting and moving key frames whenever you decide to speed up or slow down a given movement at a given time.
You can quickly create objects like cubes, cylinders, spheres, pies, cones, torus, tubes, rectangles, disks, strips and pipes... Furthermore you can extrude or revolve SVG files (made with Illustrator, e.g. your company 2D logo) and import 3D models saved as OBJ and 3DS. On the surfaces of any object you can apply image textures and movie textures, and set various attributes as color, transparency, reflection, specular and shininess effects. Importing files in Kinemac 1.9 is as easy as dragging and dropping the files onto the Stage window.
With Kinemac 1.9 you will animate the objects on the stage by setting key frames. And managing key frames has never been easier as with Kinemac 1.9. You can create, modify, copy, paste and delete a single key frame or a group of key frames with the utmost freedom. Any key frame point is represented graphically by an icon on the time-line ruler view such a way you can drag and move it as it was just a TAB marker on a text ruler.
If you want to tune-up each single movement with more accuracy you can count on the powerful animation control system based on Bezier curves. Each movement (e.g. the rotation of the object along the vertical axis) is represented by a Bezier curve which you can edit acting on its control points. This way you can have a full control over the position, rotation, size, speed, acceleration... of any object.
- 2D Scrolling Text
You can quickly create 2D static or scrolling text using any kind of font, color, size, shadows, or embedded images. Moreover, you can still animate the 2D text object in the 3D space as your wish, and get effects like flying texts, rotating texts and more. Create and edit the 2D text object from scratch with the built–in RTFD text editor or drag and drop an RTF or RTFD file onto the stage window. Then you can set the direction and the speed of the scrolling, as well as the animation of the text object.
- 3D Text
With Kinemac 1.9 you can create and animate 3D text using any kind of font, color, or size. You can set the transparency and the reflection level of the surface of the object and create for example glass, plastic, and metal effects. Also you can apply a texture image or a texture movie onto the surface of the object. Then, animate the 3D text at your wish. You can even resize it dynamically during the playback time.
- Animated Charts
You can quickly create an animated Chart by dragging a .txt tab-text file. You can apply any color, image texture or movie texture to the objects and use Kinemac 1.9 to animate your chart, showing, hiding, moving, and rearranging labels as you wish. Add text-counters labels to show the value of each bar, dynamically, with any kind of font, color, size, style and shadows.
- Inspector Panel
The Inspector panel lets you define the attributes of the stage and the selected objects. It has several sub-panels you can select just clicking on the icons in the top line: Stage, Geometry, Textures, 3D Parameters, Scrolling Text, Lights and Scripts.
- Stage: on this panel you can set the size of the stage window, the background color and the background image or movie. Also you can set the master volume, the anti-alias level and the duration of the animation.
- Geometry: on this panel (left picture here below) you can set the geometrical values of the selected objects, as positions, rotations, size, and more.
- Textures: on this panel (right picture here below) you can set the image textures and the movie textures to each face of the selected objects.
- Object Parameters: on this panel you can set several 3D attributes as the smoothness of the surfaces, the radius, invert normals, receive lights, wire frame, and more.
- Static Lights: on this panel you can set the static lights of the scene.
- Alignment: on this panel you can align the selected objects in several ways.
- Script: on this panel you can assign a script to the selected objects. For example, you can assign a pause or a loop between a couple of frames, or you can tell Safari to open a given link when the user hits a key or click the mouse.
- Sprites Library: on this panel you can save animated sprites to a library then reuse them in other projects.
- File Browser: on this panel you can browse your images, movies, text and any other file format Kinemac 1.9 can import. Drag the selected files onto the Stage to import them into your animation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought