3D Real Time Animation for OS XKinemac 1.9
is a 3D Real Time Animation Software for OS X. It allows you to create your own professional 3D and 2D animations with the utmost simplicity.
And the results will blow you away.
is easy. Just drag your images, texts, movies, songs, SVG
vectorial logo, Quartz Compositions and 3D models onto the Kinemac 1.9
stage to get them
into your animation. Or add the built-in objects as cubes, cylinders, spheres, tubes, pies, rectangles, disks, 2D and 3D Text... Then apply a pair
of keyframes to the object to animate it and you are done.
You can play your animation in real time, export it to a QT QuickTime
movie, export it to a series of still images or create a stand-alone
Player application to freely distribute to your audience. You can learn how to do all of that in less than a day.
Key Features and Benefits
- Kinemac 1.9 lets you control the timing of the objects through a Sprites console. Each object is represented by a sprite channel in a hierarchical table
so you can establish the starting point and the duration of an object simply dragging and resizing its sprite along the channel. This way you can
synchronize the movement of an object with another object and with the soundtrack(s). More, the hierarchical table lets you group and animate the
objects either independently and together with their group. In addition, the Sprite console lets you create, delete and move the key frames as they
were just "Tabs" on a Text Ruler. This system guarantees the utmost freedom at creating, deleting and moving key frames whenever you decide to speed
up or slow down a given movement at a given time.
You can quickly create objects like cubes, cylinders, spheres, pies, cones, torus, tubes, rectangles, disks, strips and pipes... Furthermore you can
extrude or revolve SVG files (made with Illustrator, e.g. your company 2D logo) and import 3D models saved as OBJ and
3DS. On the surfaces of any object you can apply image textures and movie textures, and set various attributes as color, transparency,
reflection, specular and shininess effects. Importing files in Kinemac 1.9 is as easy as dragging and dropping the files onto the Stage window.
With Kinemac 1.9 you will animate the objects on the stage by setting key frames. And managing key frames has never been easier as with Kinemac 1.9. You can create,
modify, copy, paste and delete a single key frame or a group of key frames with the utmost freedom. Any key frame point is represented graphically
by an icon on the time-line ruler view such a way you can drag and move it as it was just a TAB marker on a text ruler.
If you want to tune-up each single movement with more accuracy you can count on the powerful animation control system based on
Bezier curves. Each movement (e.g. the rotation of the object along the vertical axis) is represented by a Bezier curve
which you can edit acting on its control points. This way you can have a full control over the position, rotation, size, speed, acceleration... of
- 2D Scrolling Text
You can quickly create 2D static or scrolling text using any kind of font, color, size, shadows, or embedded images. Moreover, you can still animate
the 2D text object in the 3D space as your wish, and get effects like flying texts, rotating texts and more. Create and edit the 2D text object from
scratch with the built–in RTFD text editor or drag and drop an RTF or RTFD file onto the stage window. Then you can set the direction
and the speed of the scrolling, as well as the animation of the text object.
- 3D Text
With Kinemac 1.9 you can create and animate 3D text using any kind of font, color, or size. You can set the transparency and the reflection level of the
surface of the object and create for example glass, plastic, and metal effects. Also you can apply a texture image or a texture movie onto the
surface of the object. Then, animate the 3D text at your wish. You can even resize it dynamically during the playback time.
- Animated Charts
You can quickly create an animated Chart by dragging a .txt tab-text file. You can apply any color, image texture or movie texture to the objects
and use Kinemac 1.9 to animate your chart, showing, hiding, moving, and rearranging labels as you wish. Add text-counters labels to show the value of each
bar, dynamically, with any kind of font, color, size, style and shadows.
- Inspector Panel
The Inspector panel lets you define the attributes of the stage and the selected objects. It has several sub-panels you can select just clicking on
the icons in the top line: Stage, Geometry, Textures, 3D Parameters, Scrolling Text, Lights and Scripts.
- Stage: on this panel you can set the size of the stage window, the background color and the background image or movie. Also you can set the
master volume, the anti-alias level and the duration of the animation.
- Geometry: on this panel (left picture here below) you can set the geometrical values of the selected objects, as positions, rotations, size, and
- Textures: on this panel (right picture here below) you can set the image textures and the movie textures to each face of the selected objects.
- Object Parameters: on this panel you can set several 3D attributes as the smoothness of the surfaces, the radius, invert normals, receive
lights, wire frame, and more.
- Static Lights: on this panel you can set the static lights of the scene.
- Alignment: on this panel you can align the selected objects in several ways.
- Script: on this panel you can assign a script to the selected objects. For example, you can assign a pause or a loop between a couple of frames,
or you can tell Safari to open a given link when the user hits a key or click the mouse.
- Sprites Library: on this panel you can save animated sprites to a library then reuse them in other projects.
- File Browser: on this panel you can browse your images, movies, text and any other file format Kinemac 1.9 can import. Drag the selected files onto the
Stage to import them into your animation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought